LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 3 toijala

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Troublemaker Jack Hunter just discovered an enormously oversized dildo in his teacher's desk and now he's challenging goody-two-shoes Devin Franco to fit the entire thing in his mouth. When Devin finds it impossible to even wrap his mouth around the toy's head, Jack punishes him by taking a wooden paddle and his own personal wood to Devin's smooth bubble butt. Now totally nude in the middle of the classroom, Devin takes it to the next level by climbing onto his own desk to take Jack's lubed-up fist. The rebellious top rapidly switches between fisting Devin's gaping ass, thrusting his raw cock into his bright red hole, and sucking off the bottom's hard dick. After Devin blows his creamy load all over himself, cum-hungry Jack dips down to suck up the remaining drops of jizz leaking out of the head of Devin's girthy member.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 3

Twink Top – Marcus Rivers, Chapter 1 – Topping My Coach San Pedro del Pinatar

Coach Charger eyed Marcus as he sat and chatted with him. Marcus has been recommended for a number of recognitions and scholarship opportunities based on his athletic prowess, but Charger had to see what more there was beneath the player.
Marcus didn’t know how to impress the older man. His stunning, silver hair and tan, muscular physique was well known for making the other boys obsess. In many ways, Marcus was just the average, friendly, student and athlete. But for Coach Charger, he saw potential in him… a lot of potential.
The coach began to inquire about his interests and pursuits, finding Marcus being more or less unsure of himself. He tried to boost up his confidence, even commenting about his well his body was taking the extra practices and exercises.
Marcus blushed, but he liked the attention he was getting. Coach Charger was idolized, so to get a compliment from him was no small thing. Marcus like it so much, he didn’t even bat an eye when the older man asked him to take off his shirt.
Marcus peeled off his top layer, giving the older man a look at his body. Coach Charger was always mentoring the boys on how to get bigger and stronger, but the way he touched Marcus, it was clear his interests were more than just athletic.
Marcus felt himself getting hard, aroused at the older man’s forwardness and approach. He had often wondered what he looked like under his clothes, stripped down to his jock and whistle. He even fantasized about bending the coach over and giving his prominent muscle butt a deep kiss and tongue fucking...
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 641.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top – Marcus Rivers, Chapter 1 – Topping My Coach

Bottoms Up Harris

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Naughtyboyz Amateur Videos
Cast: Tyler, Derek
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Welt let me Introduce Tyler! He is a very cute and hot I8yo college boy who is about the most dominate bottom boy I have ever met! I start off kinde easy with him just talking some about what he gets into... But he is ready to get naked and FUCK! He tells me he wants to get on and ride, so I roll over and he starts riding my rod like it has never been rode before!! This boy definitely knows how to bottom! After fucking him good and steady, he yells out a scream and shoots his boyjizz ll over my stomach! I was in just watching him ride me and filled up the rubber up his ss! All I can say is I want this boy back in some other videos soon! For sweet innocent looks, he sure knows how to have FUN! Next up is Hot Naughtyboy Derek! Derek is into being dominated and even showed up with handcuffs ready 2 get fucked good! It didn't take long for him to get me rock hard and pre-cumming on his lips. his guy definitely knows how to suck some cock! With his hot mouth working my cock, it didn’t take anytime for me to shoot a BIG LOAD OF SPERM all down his throat and all over his mouth. After he washes my jizz off his face he Is ready to get his ass primed good! I got him on his stomach, legs spread out good for you to see and plow him deep! Finally I couldn't take It anymore and pull out and shoot like 10 HOT SQUIRTS OF JIZZ ll over his ass and hole! I make sure he spreads open wide for me to make sure he gets creamed good!! His hole was like a vacuum and is throbbing and sucking up my load and oven squirts it back out his ass! We got some excellent shots throughout this entire video and I'm sure your going to get off with me watching these boyz! (71 minutes)
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 720x540, XviD, 2435kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottoms Up

Liam Addison and Dallas Ari Ciudad Madero

The guys played a good game of college football, primarily due to Liam being a wide receiver in high school and knowing just how to play the game. While not the best quarterback on the team, Dallas made his claim to fame by winning his high school jack-off competitions. When Dallas pulls out his massive dick, it's obvious that he knows just how to make his dick hard and how to make it squirt fast. Liam begins rubbing his cock, too, trying to keep up with the pro.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 649.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Addison and Dallas Ari

The Colonary Academy part 1 Waynesfield

Chef Nate Grimes is determined to stuff every open hole in his kitchen. After successfully filling up a gaping turkey for his horny students, the perverted chef shifts his focus to his assistant, Devin Franco. Wearing only an apron, Devin leans over the kitchen island as Nate dives tongue first into his hungry muscle butt. Once the chef's eager mouth is done servicing Devin's ass and meaty cock, he introduces everyone to the special sauce that he'll be using during his intense, hands-on demonstration. With his paws covered in the saucy concoction, it doesn't take long until Nate's entire fist is swallowed by Devin's asshole. To bring things to the next level, Devin climbs his stretched ass onto the countertop so the chef can further stuff his hole while sucking on his hard cock. As Devin moans for more, Nate quickly moves each hand in and out of his assistant's gash until the bottom's glorious rosebud bursts out for the entire audience to see. Nate punches Devin's insides back into his body before continuing to fist Devin as the gaping bottom strokes himself and blows a sea of cum all over his own stomach.Â
Duration: 25:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy part 1

Aaron Aurora & Troy McCarthy Rennes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Genres: Twinks, College, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot
He looks the very picture of innocence, stepping off the football pitch and into the locker-room, but young Troy McCarthy has a secret – and a mighty big one at that! But never fear, with a horny slut like Aaron Aurora on the team it’s not going to be long before everything is uncovered – if you get our drift! Indeed, maybe it’s the thought of McCarthy stripping off and heading to the showers that’s sent Aurora to the toilets for a quick wank, because that’s exactly where our monster-loaded...
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 741.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaron Aurora & Troy McCarthy

Czech Hunter Vol. 649 Gaylesville

Weather's getting warm so it's time to look for some outdoor fun. This time I was hunting near a camp often visited by various athletes. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed by how small and poorly equipped the place was. Luckily, I spot a dude stretching out on the grass. This 18-year-old footballer was getting ready for a work-out session. I offered him my help and he showed me some moves. Once I was sure the guy was open-minded, I offered him a nice way to make money. I just wanted to jerk his cock a little. What could go wrong, right? Well, if you're a poor and greedy student, things can turn hardcore quick. He needed money for a new phone and to make enough, he decided to put his mouth and ass to work. We found a secluded spot in a nearby forest and had a great time.
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 649

Время генерации страницы 0.16547 секунды с 9 запросами