Old 07-11-2022, 08:38 PM   #1804
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Backyard Boobies Brittney Cruise

Backyard Boobies Brittney Cruise

Description:
Brittney, you're so hot! Is that what you normally wear? "Pretty much. I like wearing short shorts to show off my butt and a nice, tight shirt. Or if I'm going some place fancy, I'll wear a little black dress. And thongs, always thongs! I have drawers full of lacey ones--pink, blue, red, purple, yellow, red! I love 'em!" Tell us a little about your sex life. What satisfies your pussy the most? "I think I'm having a good start to my sex life. I have sex just about every day if I can help it. I've been with a few older guys, and they definitely seem to be the best at pleasing me. I love getting my neck kissed and having my tits and clit played with simultaneously. It gets my cunny super wet and then I'm rearing to go! I also like when they play with my asshole. Licking, fingering, fucking. Love it! I also like when guys watch me play with my pussy. Being watched makes me super horny. I guess that's why I'm here!" Are you a fan of sucking cock? Spit or swallow? "I haven't really gotten my mouth around too many yet, but I love seeing how horny a guy gets when I'm sucking him off. Before, I wouldn't even let a guy jizz near my face, but now I really get why some girls love facials and swallowing. It's just so hot!"
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Brittney Cruise

Photo resolution / format:1200x797 / JPG
Picture(s):41
Size file: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Backyard Boobies
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10205 секунды с 9 запросами