View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:41 AM   #398
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cangue - Maggie Mead Esperalvillo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.
What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cangue - Maggie Mead

The Spanker Winger

Ever had your hand get tired from spanking a hot ass for too long? Well, we've had that problem here plenty of times. Gord decided to go and do something about it... Something more mechanical. What he came up with was a contraption that he calls The Spanker! Darling came out to demonstrate it for you! Well, let me correct myself, HER ASS came out to demonstrate it! Let's see how rosey red we can make it! Check out these photos and videos!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 153.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanker

Sydney Hale Hogtied and liking it...a little too much Stephensport

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It is always fun to be a little naughty on the guest bed knowing that it's your little secret from your house guests. As I was doing my womanly duties preparing the guest bedroom, I got a little excited and grabbed the suitcase of goodies and dragged my guy into the guest room with me. I sat on the edge of the bed eager for him to start tying me up. He used one rope and used up around my ankles then up to the top of my calf, making it very difficult to stand and balance. Tying a harness around my upper body and securing my arms, as I moved the rope would tighten and dig in just a little deeper into my skin. To make sure my "favorite gag" was put into place properly, she shoved the panties into my mouth, then created a black electrical tape reinforcement over my mouth. Then he added that ace bandage, this time my guy thought we was being clever, before the last wrap around he added double sided tape to it, so it wouldn't slip around. I'm starting to not like his new found gag cleverness. I tried to be clever and attempted to get away (not sure where I was thinking I could go), but I tried anyway. He just managed to get me into a hogtie and got a nice spanking for attempting to inch worm away.
Duration: 5:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale Hogtied and liking it...a little too much

Sullky Racer with Pony Anna Rose Delafield

The beautiful and talented Kinky Pony Girl, Anna Rose, visits us again. Gord made a brand new, featherweight, sulky racer just for this lady. We bind her, gag her, her to work, and electrify her ass. When it is all to much for her, Lydia rides her back and spanks her creamy ass
Duration: 10:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1970kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 159.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sullky Racer with Pony Anna Rose

The Punishment Of Monica - spankingsarah Everton

Monica has been reported to the head of the academy for her persistent truanting and bad behaviour but whilst she is with the head it is noticed that she is wearing nail varnish, against school rules. She is ordered to remove her shoes which reveal her toe nails also painted. This says the head calls for the most severe of punishments and it will be given in stages. She has to kneel in front of the headmistress who then subjects her to a face slapping, long and hard, one cheek and then the other repeated slowly and with meaning. Next her hands are tawsed, hard. In the final part of this stage of the punishment her already painful hands are caned. This girl really is suffering, humiliation and pain.
In part two of this film Monica has received the first part of the outrageously severe punishment decreed by the head mistress but now she has to undergo maybe the worst punishments you could devise. Laying naked on her back her feet are tied together before being tawsed and caned on her feet in the diaper position, these are no fairy strokes but hard and severe. Once this is completed she has to bend over in two stress positions and is caned on her bare bottom. The final part of her punishment takes place as she lays on the desk in the diaper position, her bottom is caned some more.
Video: 3840x2160

Total size: 3.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment Of Monica - spankingsarah

RTB Spreadable Part 1 - Katie Kush Humnoke

Release Year: 2020
Katie and Cora both have beautiful hair. That means, of course, that we need to tie them up by it. With each of them tied on their tippy toes up to the rig above them they have to balance or they start pulling their friend’s hair. What a lovely predicament.
Katie is pretty flexible so she’s put into an incredibly strict hogtie with her hair tied to her feet. Then nose hooks are added. Then a huge red ballgag. She looks like the perfect little bondage doll.
We haven’t done a good old fashioned interrogation on RealTimeBondage in a while. Katie is the perfect subject. The car battery is attached to her cunt and we zap her till she tells us what we want to hear.
Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Spreadable Part 1 - Katie Kush

Bitch in a Box - Wenona Agate

PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.
Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.
PD lays her out nicely exposed on a cross of ingenious. First he fits her for a nice big cock for her twat then he rams another one down her throat while she gags and sputters. She tries to resist so PD canes her ass until she remembers her place. She begs to get that dildo back in her mouth hole. Afterwards she screams and cries while PD takes his cane to her again.
Finally, locked onto a post and blinded a by a hood, the little bitch gets to play with other toys. A whip comes out to play. After they have their fun, the cunt is laid on the ground with legs spread and a dildo deep inside of her. She is made to cum on the floor with a vibrator buzzing away on her clit.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch in a Box - Wenona
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15089 секунды с 9 запросами