LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lorenzo, Scene 03 Smallwood

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay
Video language: English
Dink jerks off Lorenzo while Sam mans the cameraSam and Lorenzo have returned for another visit. This time I bring Lorenzo into the room where I have several spanking devices laid out on the bed. Riding crop, leather paddles and restraints. I tease him and tell him tonight we are going to do something extremely different. Lorenzo smokes his cigarette fast as he looks the stuff over and says hell no I aint doing that shit. I just laugh at him and tell him I am playing with him. I get him in position on the bed and we start bantering back and forth. He pulls out a nice hard-on and starts teasing me with it. Showing it proudly to the camera and asking me if it's big enough and if I want to touch it. I pull out a dildo from the drawer and give it to him to compare with his. He asks me which one I'd rather play with and I quickly tell him his. I call Sam into the room (almost at Lorenzo's suggestion) so he can film the scene and I jerk Lorenzo off to a nice explosion as his best friend films the whole episode.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorenzo, Scene 03

Fuck Machine Donnie Argento part 1 Tobaccoville

Donnie Argento is at home, horny and eager to open up his hole. With the help of his buddy RopeTrainKeep, Donnie sits down on a fat dildo and plugs in the fuck machine it's attached too. Donnie rides the dildo attached to the fuck machine at every intensity while RopeTrainKeep films. Donnie edges for as long as he can before he spills out a thick load all over his floor.
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5633kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 481.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Machine Donnie Argento part 1

Stuff My Hole Blandville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
These tasty twinks want you to Stuff My Hole and they don't care if you use your tongue, fingers, your hard cock or even a rather large dildo because they are hankering for some stretching and that delicious feeling of being filled up. It's a case of stuff or be stuffed as the guys in the locker room wind down after a match whilst three guys are downing more than just cocktails in the local nightclub and the army brats in the dorm room are more than happy to carry out some sexy manoeuvrers - on each other. Nearly two hours of deluxe twink bareback action.
Duration: 1:50:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff My Hole

Swallow Seed Co. Preston

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Sage Daniels, Dominik Rider, Etienne Gray, Jake Austin, Ethan Hudson, Heath Anthony, Marco Cruise
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Uniforms: Suits, Hairy, Dildos, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Yeah it's true, economic times are tough, but no one at Swallow Seed Co. is going hungry in this cum drinking final day fuck-fest.
As workers prepare to close the Swallow Seed Co. for good, both anxiety and lust take over.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:16
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 913kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallow Seed Co.

Masked Men Matthias' Fist Fantasies vol.1 Dewey

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1 is about Matthias von Fistenberg's fisting adventures in Rio. Together, he and his fist-obesssed buddy Thiago Romeo went to a sauna for hookers and picked out the dumbest and most muscular of all - the pretty straight
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Self-Fisting, Muscle Men, Dildos, Toys, Fetish, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Latin, Outdoor Sex, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes
Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1 is about Matthias von Fistenberg's fisting adventures in Rio. Together, he and his fist-obesssed buddy Thiago Romeo went to a sauna for hookers and picked out the dumbest and most muscular of all - the pretty straight guys - and asked them to fist them for money. They had huge muscles and cocks, spoke dialect they couldn't understand and were so backwards they couldn't read or write. They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.
Format: avi
Duration: 51:59
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masked Men Matthias' Fist Fantasies vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.03170 секунды с 9 запросами