View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 11:32 AM   #47
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Free Use Anal Step Mom Oatman

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Roleplay
Video language: English
Step Mom Says - You Get to Fuck My Ass
Walking into the Kitchen, I just want some Pop Tarts and OJ for breakfast. I find my half naked Step Mom Melanie waiting for me. She asks if I know where my Step-Dad is and I have no idea. He is at work and I don’t know why. Melanie informs me that he is fucking his Assistant and not her. His loss is my gain as I get to fuck Melanie for breakfast. The surprise is, I get to fuck my Step Mom in all her holes this morning…
She sets her big tits free from her bra and let’s me squeeze them. Next she is on the floor sucking my cock before letting me slide my hard cock into her pussy and ass! I was really surprised at how well Melanie took my cock in her ass...It’s not the biggest but still, Melanie really likes Anal sex! Good thing for me, I Like giving it to her.
Your Step-Dad Just Left So Stick It in My Ass
Step Mom is looking out the window wearing only Bra, Panties and heels. She is watching my Step-Dad pull out of the driveway and go to the gym or work or something. Melanie is upset, he walked out, right past her and did not say anything. Her Body is too good to waste so I feel her up and turn her around. She pulls out her big tits and let’s me touch them. Down to her knees she goes to suck my cock. Her pussy is good and wet but I want to fuck her ass again! She sits on the arm of my Step-Dad’s favorite chair and let’s me fuck her tight pussy. I love squeezing her fat tits while I fuck her, going back and forth pussy to ass is a treat too! Going in and out of her tight ass and then back into her pussy. Melanie does not care, as long as I fuck her till she cums.
I bend her over the chair and fuck her from behind, never forgetting to switch from ass to pussy and back to her ass...Amazing how her ass tightens back up. I pump and dump a nice load into her asshole and then put the remaining into her pussy. She gives me another hour to recover and we plan more sex time!
Fucking Step Mom While She is on the Phone
I walk into my bedroom to eat a Hot Pocket and find my Step Mom laying on my bed talking to someone. Find out my half naked Step Mom is talking to her Step Sister Cory. She keeps talking and I whip out my cock and shove it into her mouth. She is telling Cory about what we are doing between sucks of my cock. Melanie is really deep into conversation when I move to her shorts and slide them off. I grab her hips and slide my cock in from behind. Not a bad ass for a Step Mom!
Now she is starting to get loud. I move her to the edge of my bed and fuck both her holes, switching back and forth from pussy to ass. Melanie is rubbing it that I am fucking her. Almost bragging to her step sister that I am fucking her. I don’t care, I just want to fuck my Step Mom. Melanie even mentions a possible threesome. To cap this perfect conversation, Melanie let’s her Step Sister hear me cum in her mouth, she swallowed everything too!...I see a possible Step Family Threesome in our future!
Ass to Mouth Step Family 3Sum
Later in the day, I found some Ladies Underwear on the couch. I walk into Step Mom’s room and find her with Aunt Cory half naked on the bed. Asking what they are doing, Melanie mentions I told Cory what was happening at home. There is some tension at first but Melanie was hoping I would walk in and stick my cock into Aunt Cory’s mouth.
I was ready to do that at more! Cory crawls over and starts to suck my cock. Melanie watches but does not take long to get naked and join in. Never thought Melanie would do ass to mouth with her Step Sister but she did. Cory also did the same...Ass to Ass blew my mind. Melanie let’s me fuck Cory’s ass and pussy till I cum. She waits like a little birdie while I fuck Cory’s ass and then finish in Melanie’s mouth. Time for a snack and to get ready for round two!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Anal Step Mom

Gemma Nicole ultimate Megapack Kieffer

Most of the scenes are handjob scenes, with some footjobs and taboo play. Many cumshots on hands, feet, breasts and facials. Lots of POV scenes with a twisted taboo roleplay scenario.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 16.2 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gemma Nicole ultimate Megapack

Free Use Catching Up Oskarshamn

Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase
After Shower Sex
Six Months later we catch up with Amiee and her Step Sister Cory. They discuss the Step Sister Sex, Threesomes, creampies and maybe a baby on the way. Amiee also says she always bangs her husband right after so he thinks the baby is his…
Later that day, Luke is hiding in the bathroom waiting for his step mom to walk out of the shower. She catches him and then reminds her Step Son he does not need to hide, he can fuck her anytime because it’s Free Use!
Amiee drops her towel, let’s down her hair, hops on the counter and tells me to stick it in! I don’t go right in, I tease her clit and tap it a little. Just the tip first and then I take Step Mom to Pound town and finish her with two deep creampies!
Step Mom Creampie
The only thing Step Mom loves the most is Creampies and today she is going to get one…
I walk into the living room because Aimee needs my opinion. Her and Step Aunt Cory have a bet, Who Can Get More Dicks today. She wants to know if her outfit is tight enough to attract some guys. She has her secret weapon, her step Son Luke and she wants her pussy filled with Cum to help win the bet and attract the guys! She drops to her knees and gives me a blowjob, sucking me till I am good and hard and then lays back on the couch and spreads her legs!
Step Mom Facial
Now that we know what Amiee prefers, we ask what Amiee’s Step Son prefers. Amiee says he always wants to cum in my mouth. We turn to Cory and she says that is her favorite…
Later that day, Amiee is waiting in my room with some good news. She won the bet with her Step Sister Cory and wants to reward me with some sex. She fucked 5 guys, even two at once. Cory only fucked 3 guys. I take my reward and start fucking Amiee on my bed...After a couple of minutes, the craziest thing happens. Step Aunt Cory shows up and watches me cum into my Step Mom’s mouth. So cool and so much fun!!!
Step Family Threesome
Step Aunt Cory asks to see me in the bedroom. She is worried things might be getting stale in the relationship with my Step Mom. Things are okay but spicing things up would not hurt at all. Cory pulls out my cock and begins to suck me off. I tell her to strip and let me fuck her on Amiee’s bed. Such a good Aunt that takes great care of her Step Family!
I noticed something different about my Step Aunt Cory, she shaved off her bush completely. Her pussy is completely bare and I kinda like it! Just before I am about to cum in Cory’s mouth, Step Mom walks in..She is totally cool with this and reminds me that Cory Swallows. Swallow she does and I cannot wait to fuck her some more!
Duration: 1:00:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Catching Up

Step Daughter and the Three Beds Yazoo City

Cast: Gabriela Lopez, Cory Chase
Is My Bed Big Enough For Us
Step Daughter Gabby called me into her room to ask a question. Funny thing, she asked me to close the door first. I agreed and asked if this was okay and she said “Yes!” She then asked if her bed was too small to fuck her boyfriend. This was not a question to ask me, this was more for Cory. Gabby did not want to hear this as she opens her robe and asks for help testing if her bed is strong enough.
She sees my boner and pulls it out of my boxers, who knew she had such strong sucking skills. Then the boobs, the biggest I have seen in a long time. So big, she could suck on them while I fucked her. Watching them bounce up and down while she rides my cock is mind blowing, almost forgot what she originally asked, oh yes, is her bed strong enough to fuck her boyfriend on it. Who cares, I am balls deep into my Big Tit Step Daughter! As an added treat, she sucks her own nipples while Step Daddy pounds her shaved pussy. I hope she is taking her birth control because pulling out is for losers! Right after she wants to try out her Step Brother’s room, good thing I had 3 shots of coffee this morning, I am ready!
Fucking My Step Dad on Step Brothers Bed
About an hour later, I walk into Jmac’s bedroom to find Gabby with her Titties out and looking at her phone. She found Cory’s Twitter page! Could not believe how much that turned her on and she wanted to fuck right there and now. She pulls off her shorts and I slide into bed with her. Her tits go into her mouth and I put my Step-Daddy D into her wet Step Daughter Shaved Pussy! Did not notice this before, she shaves her pussy completely bald. That is a nice mix between her Step Mom’s Bush and a shaved Clam.
Watching Gabby’s big tits bounce up and down while I fuck has be to life’s greatest joy and nothing could be better than unprotected sex with my beautiful and willing Step Daughter. Okay, maybe watching Gabby suck on her nipples while fucking her tight bald pussy is a close second.
Step Brother’s bed is certainly big and strong enough. Gabby is in Doggie and I pound away with no issue. This is a Strong, “Made in America” type bed! It won’t break, but I will do my best to try....
Does Your Bed make My Tits Look Smaller
The next bed to try out in Step Mom and Step-Dad’s bed. Our bed is huge, it’s a California King bed and made for multiple people. Gabby takes out her tits and asks if they look small on top of the big bed. I was not sure and needed to see them and her dress pulled up to offer accurate advice on breast sizes. Then her original question must have slipped her mind and she just wanted to fuck on her step parents bed. First sucking and then fucking. She rode my cock too, almost forgot to worship her thick bootay. But first, doggie style as she takes her dress off.
We tried something a little different in the end, I wanted to paint her pretty face with Step Daddy Badder and she was all for it. After fucking her a little more, nice and hard, I pull out and coat her beautiful face with a Grade A protein shake… I hope her Step Mom does not find out, hate for this to ever end.
Step Parents Bed is Perfect for a Threesome
I come home early from the gym to find my Wife eating out my Step Daughters Pussy. They are both naked and doing naughty stuff on the bed. Cory reveals the Step Daughter and Step Dad Secret. Good thing everyone is okay with this. Cory mentions we should be a free use Step Family as she is going down on her Step Daughter. I slide my cock into Cory and watch the hot lesbian action only 4 feet away from me.
I keep up the doggie style on Cory as she eats out Gabby. Did not know they were into eating pussy or threesomes. This is a huge revelation that I plan to take full advantage of. Cory then moves to her back as Gabby sits on Step Mom’s face and I pound away at Cory’s pussy. There are two pairs of amazing Tits within reach of my hands, this is almost too much for my senses…
Gabby and Cory trade places and we take turns on who is getting the D. Can’t think who has the best pussy so I should try them both over and over. The one thing I do know, Gabby gets the cum shot this time. I pull out and cum in her mouth and like a good Step Daughter, she shares it with her Step Mom. Amazing having two of the coolest Step Family Members on the Planet!
Duration: 50:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Daughter and the Three Beds

Family Massage Sangre Grande

Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: All sex, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, pov, roleplay, taboo
Hey, are you busy? Can you give me a massage? I just got out of the shower... You always give me the best massages. You know just how to touch me... Maybe I can give you a massage too this time.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8228kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Family Massage

Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience Haines City

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Lezdom, Facesitting, Spit, Foot Fetish
Imperious and strict night school teacher Sofi teaches obedience to her two subby students - a guy and a girl. The plans of the perverted female teacher are to raise a slave and a slave-girl for herself. Therefore, while parents think that their teenagers are learning knowledge - in fact, every day the submissive girl and boy turn into slaves for their teacher. First of all, the strict Sofi sat down on the sofa, and ordered her submissive students to kneel in front of her and kiss her feet. To further humiliate her young slaves, Sofi spits on the head of the schoolgirl while she kisses her Mistress's shoes. Then, using the advantage of owning two slaves at once - Domme Sofi took them by the hair and pressed the face of the slave girl to her pussy, and the face of the slave guy to her ass (pussy worship lezdom and ass worship femdom). Then the cruel teacher changed roles for her slaves, now the slave guy became a human furniture for her (for facesitting), and the slave girl became a foot-servant for the Mistress's legs. The narcissistic teacher sits on the student's face while the schoolgirl kisses and licks her feet. Then, for fun, Sofi put her hands on the face of the slave guy for hand over mouth smother. To support her femdom power and permissiveness, the teacher Sofi often spits on her slaves, both in their faces and on any part of the slave body. It's gorgeous group role play female domination and lesbian domination at the same time.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14832kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09147 секунды с 9 запросами