Old 07-15-2022, 05:56 AM   #1816
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Frisky Kitten Lexy Lotus

Frisky Kitten Lexy Lotus

Description:
Lexy, you mentioned something interesting about the way you masturbate. "[Laughs] Yeah, I like to put clothespins on my nipples and clit. I guess you could say I like a little bit of pain. Like if a guy gently bites my nipples or clit--I love it! I also love to get fucked hard. If we're in missionary and the guy is slamming into me, I lose it and can cum so hard multiple times." Have you recently grown out your pubes? "I've pretty much always had them like this. I shaved completely bald once but it wasn't for me. Too itchy. I like having a little fuzz to stroke." What's been one of your craziest sexual encounters? "They mostly involve group sex. I recently started college and the first month I was there I went to a frat party that later turned into an orgy. I remember thinking, yes, it's really happening! My dream is coming true! I'd been in three-ways before and I knew I liked the group sex thing, so an orgy was the next step. Everyone in the orgy was so hot, and I loved being able to go from sucking on a hot girl's tits to sucking some guy's big, hard cock, all while getting fucked from behind as different people felt me up."
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Lexy Lotus

Photo resolution / format:3000x2002 / JPG
Picture(s):40
Size file: 44 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Frisky Kitten
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03438 секунды с 9 запросами