View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 10:10 AM   #130
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing Police Woman part 4 Ambala

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 996.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman part 4

Mishelle Real Two Dot

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for Graias fans pleasure!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mishelle Real

Praise the Naturals part 2 Piscataway

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back.
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 2

Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee Hurdland

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Vibrator
If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.
First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.
Next he ties Lorelei down to a small table on her back with her legs spread, but now Matt is more focused on her little bare feet and what torment he can give through them. He takes out a cane and starts whacking them so hard you can hear the cane as it tears through the air. He keeps going at her mercilessly, offering her feet a break only if he gets to beat her pussy. She isn't agreeing to it, but he still wants to play with her between her legs, so he takes out the hitachi and presses it against her clit until she cums for him as much as he likes.
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee

Golden fund femdom video Lakeview Entertainment 2004-2008 part 1 Seth

Studio: LakeviewEntertainment
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease and Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish
Sultry Mistress Tangent has Her submissive tied down the chair with a humbler cinched around his big balls. She is fixing to have Her way with them. Her perfect natural breasts jiggle and strain in Her pretty white bra as She moves to get some yellow rope; She binds his balls and stretches the rope to his collar so they are perfectly positioned for Her to step on with Her beige stilettos. She allows him snack on the bottom of Her shoe and then removes it so he can sniff and suck it. Mistress Tangent fastens a deep O ring gag into the slave and then lights up a small cigar with a long torch. She blows some smoke in his face and gets the cherry burning brightly and then torments his big ball sack with it. He gurgles and cries around his gag and She laughs and blows smoke down his throat as She continues to torment his seemingly indestructible balls. Her cigar goes out but She lights it back up and continues to torment him with smoke play.

Total size: 23.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Lakeview Entertainment 2004-2008 part 1

Chair Bound - Red August Kennedy

Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.
The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound - Red August

Sandra & Whitney Morgan - Workbench Orgasms! Whitmire

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sandra and Whitney lie on the garage workbench. They have been stripped to expose their ample breasts, wearing nothing but open-bottomed girdles, garters and stockings. Cruel ropes encircle wrists pulled over head, their touching knees tethered to one another, ankle attached to thigh, the outside leg spread over the edge, and fastened under, the table top. Their vet wrap gags are agonizingly tight and the severe binds keep them completely exposed. There is nothing in his way when their hulking captor returns to add a pair of Hitachi magic wand vibrators to their predicament, pressing in place onto each pussy, over each clit, wringing orgasmic torments from the pretty pair again and again.
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Whitney Morgan - Workbench Orgasms!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08474 секунды с 9 запросами