View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 04:10 PM   #3726
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Tormenting a Slave with Strap Ons featuring June (Part Two)

Tormenting a Slave with Strap-Ons featuring June (Part Two)

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 960 Size: 192 MiB Time: 9 min 52 s

Female Domination, Strap-on, Brat Girls, Pegging, Brat
After making a slave suck Tina`s strap-on cock, we bend him over and I uselube to loosen his asshole with my fingers, teaching June my technique asI demonstrate on the slave`s tight hole. As June works four fingers insideof him I add to his discomfort by squeezing and twisting his delicateballs. Satisfied that he`s sufficiently lubed, June slides her strap-oninside of him and fucks him from behind while I control the big rubbercock`s vibrations using its remote control. While June pounds his assharder and faster I position myself in front of him and shove a massiveblack dildo in his mouth while he groans in humiliation and discomfort.Trading places, I shove the gigantic black cock in his ass and the slut hedoes a surprisingly good job of taking it as he sucks Tina`s fake dick.Kicking things up a notch, I finally get this loser to cry out in pain asI shove the huge black cock deep in his asshole and show no mercy as Iwork it deeper and deeper inside of him. When we`re done with him thisidiot won`t be shitting right for a year!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02889 секунды с 9 запросами