View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 12:07 AM   #2675
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Lexi Chase,Nika Venom - Simp Footworship In Park

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Lexi Chase,Nika Venom
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Beta did such a good job on their homework this week! They got all A Pluses! That means he gets to join the girls at the park for a great foot worship session. The girls just got out of the gym. So, he gets to taste the sweat from their workout. How lucky is he?! The girls sit on the bench and have slave take off their shoes and smell their feet and kiss them. Princess feet are the best. No one deserves them unless they do something great like ace tests! The girls decide they want new red bottoms. That means he needs to work overtime to be able to afford them. The girls check and make sure he is in chastity. YUP! Still in chastity of course. Worshipping their feet will probably make him hard so its good he is caged. The girls humiliate him and put him in his place with their feet in his mouth he is so weak and knows he needs to keep working and be better so he can afford their every need.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14429kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Chase,Nika Venom - Simp Footworship In Park
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03602 секунды с 9 запросами