View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 06:57 AM   #54
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Johnny Matrix Bo

Johnny Matrix is a 22 year old gay cutie with a very sensitive body. His entire body is an erogenous zone and he loves being touched. He came to me with a four day load he’d saved for me, and I used that to torment him. I stroked, licked and sucked his nipples, ears, neck, stomach, pits, balls and taint, and I rimmed his sweet young ass while he dripped precum from his hard cock, whimpering, gasping and moaning. After tormenting him for a long time, I finished him off sucking on his nipple while lightly stroking his cock, balls and taint until he shot his 4 day load up to his arm pit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4128kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Matrix

Mac - Nipple Licking Torment Rio Branco

You have to see this video. I never knew just how sensitive Mac’s nipples were, but I was able to keep him right on the edge, doing his usual squirming, grunting and grimacing, trying desperately to cum, his big hard cock in my barely moving hand, throbbing and bouncing, for a full 12 minutes before I mercifully took him over the edge. And this was after a long edging with my hand and mouth to prep him. Poor Mac, you might even pity him, stuck in world of pleasure and frustration, his emotions and arousal fully on display to entertain us.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4864kbps

File size: 795.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mac - Nipple Licking Torment

Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Clean Shaven and Toys West Alton

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Joey Landers ,Tanner Jones
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
It's an interesting quandary for Tanner. Although he's in pain, scared and wants to escape the clutches of sadistic boy Joey his cock won't stop throbbing and dripping with excitement. Even the pain of the flogger and the shocks from the cock ring and anal plug won't seem to make his dick go limp. He can cry out and writhe around all he likes, Joey likes it when a boy struggles.
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4461kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Clean Shaven and Toys

Still Not Getting It at Home Motherwell

This video was shot shortly after Nick’s girlfriend gave birth when he still wasn’t getting it at home. So, he came to me for relief, and he was in prime condition for edging torment. I tied him to the chair and slowly sucked and stroked, bringing him repeatedly to the edge but denying his requests for permission. I got him to the point where just a few slow strokes of that big, hard dick would bring him to the edge. Finally, I went too far with it, and he lost control and shot without permission in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4402kbps

File size: 514.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Still Not Getting It at Home

Skinny Boy Slapped Around Fetish and Bearded Dachen Dao

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Nipple Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Flogging ,Chains
Video language: English
Master Vin has naked young Justin strapped up against the chain web, his smooth and slim body there for him to play with to his heart's content. He slaps and torments, gropes and flogs, making the boy endure the pain as he entertains himself with his captive. There's nothing young Justin can do but comply with master's devious demands.
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6029kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 602.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Boy Slapped Around Fetish and Bearded

Billy Earning His Load Ures

Billy is young, handsome, muscular, natural and hung. I had him tied to a chair, stroking and sucking his hard cock so slowly he groaned, gasped and struggled to get off. But I made him work hard for it, giving him almost what he wanted, but not quite enough. I love having that much control over a young guy. When I’d tormented him enough, I picked up the pace some until he started to shudder and tremble, he moaned loudly and surrendered his load to me.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4118kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Earning His Load

Время генерации страницы 0.05955 секунды с 9 запросами