LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tormented On The Table Hillister

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Daniel Cummings
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture
Video language: English
Master Damien leads his boy to the table by his nuts, laying him out and roping him down. Once more he knows the agony of ball tugging will finally make the twink realize he's owned, pulling his scrotum up away from his body while the electrodes zap his tender nuts. His cock seems to swell and Master jacks it, seeing if the boy might cum for him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented On The Table

Soldiers In Hell - Part 3 Shaved Head and Short Hair Leander

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Hairy ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play
They don't know who is in charge now but soldier Dirk is still enjoying exacting his revenge on interrogator Drake. His cock bounces and throbs while he torments his new toy, using the tight nipple clamps to deliver the sweetest pain to the handsome man. His balls continue to be tugged and stretched while Drake endures the kind of pain he's used to inflicting on others.
Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 416.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In Hell - Part 3 Shaved Head and Short Hair

Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Masturbation and Brown Hair Matthews

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Master Tye ,Brice Carson
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Leather ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location
Brice continues to be tormented when he's flipped over and securely restrained. Master Tye is using it as a good chance to teach kinky Devon how to torment a boy, watching as he takes over. The twink's legs are raised, his cock played with, his nipples pinched by electrodes as the juice flows through his body in painful jolts! Master makes sure to use the flogger when appropriate, maintaining his position as boss.
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4076kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Masturbation and Brown Hair

New Model Gets My Slow Hand Nassawadox

New model Sterling is a 20 year old, straight, handsome young man who has never been with a man before, but was obviously excited by what I was about to do to him. His cock got hard simply from my describing what I would do. I gently teased his hard cock by hand and face got red and his breathing more labored, and I was barely moving my hand. I licked and sucked just as slowly as I stroked. He squirmed and shuddered, twitched and panted as I tormented him, taking my time. As a horny 20 year old, he was putty in my hands. I slowly stroked him to an intense orgasm, popping a load into the air, surprising even himself.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Model Gets My Slow Hand

Platano & Pasivo Laguna

Release Year: 2022
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Platano & Pasivo

Bryce Gets His Revenge On Luca Piercings and Short Hair Rea

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Luca Ciccone ,Rojer Beaumont ,Bryce Pierce
Genres: Bondage ,Nipple Play ,Spandex ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth
Smeared with cum Bryce sees an opportunity to get his revenge, overpowering Rojer and quickly turning his attention on lean trainer Luca. He quickly subdues the man, tying him up to the corner of the ring and rousing him to face his torment. Luca can do nothing as Bryce tugs his nipples and smacks around the growing bulge in his spandex.
Duration: 9:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 107.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryce Gets His Revenge On Luca Piercings and Short Hair

Ring Around the Head Fukue

New model Langley is a hunk. He’s a 23 year old straight guy, 6’5” and 210 lbs. of lean muscle with a nice cock, and he’s intensely sensitive around the head of his cock. I made a ring with my thumb and index finger and slowly stroked and stimulated the head of his cock, keeping him aroused and asking for permission to cum while I enjoyed watching his prolonged, frustrated arousal. Langley gasped, panted and moaned as I tormented him, denying him permission three times before I allowed him to squirt a big load on his six pack abs.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4156kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 873.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ring Around the Head

Время генерации страницы 0.08699 секунды с 9 запросами