View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 07:45 AM   #615
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Lost Dog

- Lost Dog

Description:
I lost my dog and ended up blowing some guy in the woods LoL. Can you believe it?Really, I had been out walking my dog without a leash and she got away from me. I know she didnt go very far, so I kept looking for her patiently hoping she would show up soon. As I came down this path I bumped into a guy therehe was standing there with a camcorder just filming me walking thru the woods. He asked me What are you looking for? I said, Im looking for my doglol. He smarted off, and said, How about my hot dog? We started to talk a little, and no one was around so I thought it would be different to give him some head in the woods. Knowing that my dog wasnt in any real danger besides being eaten by a huge snake, I started to undress for him. I got this guy all hot by showing him my naked body out in the woods. It was rather amusing to see him so excited while I spread my legs out in the middle of nowhere for him. After I got him so excited I couldnt just leave him there to jack off now could I? I had to release his frustration. I started with a nice little foot massage to get his cock hard, then of course that lead to me sucking him off. He teased me a little by almost sticking his cock inside mefalse alarm What a nice cock he had And he gave me such a big load right in my face. I knew that I satisfied him as well. This is an interesting scene Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : lost_dog_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 217.58 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lost_dog_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.08280 секунды с 9 запросами