Old 07-18-2022, 08:44 AM   #57
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Maya & Chatty Athboy

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 685.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya & Chatty

Master Knows How To Torment Other Location and Twinks Ironside

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon Salem ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Handjob ,Trimmed ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Cock Rings ,Wax ,Rope ,American ,Other Location
Roped down boy Joseph can do nothing as Master Devon splashes him with the painful wax, but the torment only grows when Master strokes the boy's uncut cock to make him hard! It's back and forth, front to back, as the twink is covered in painful wax, his cock stiff and soft again, over and over until he's begging for mercy!
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 269.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Knows How To Torment Other Location and Twinks

Zane - Teasing Fingers Yakutat

Tied to chair, Zane got to experience the torment of my slow, teasing fingers. I gently ran my fingers over the shaft and head of his big, hard cock, denying his pathetic requests for permission to cum to prolong his ordeal, keeping him so close to the edge but e popped a big load into the air.
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4525kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zane - Teasing Fingers

Salvador & Est Emmen

Release Year: 2022
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2552kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 340.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salvador & Est

Tormented with the Pocket Pussy Lincoln Acres

Jake is back and looking better that ever with a firm, muscular body and a manly, hairy chest. I gave him a slow handjob to get him aroused, then switched to my small, pocket pussy. He absolutely loved it. I worked his nipples, balls and pits while stroking him with it, denying his requests for permission three times when he was right on the brink, leaving him trembling and shuddering each time. Finally, I used the pocket pussy to isolate the head of his cock and stroked that until he lost control and came without permission in an intense orgasm. Of course, I punished him with a milking of his very sensitive cock.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5763kbps

File size: 734.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented with the Pocket Pussy

Brett's Edging Blow Job Harbin

It’s been almost three years since we’ve seen this sexy contractor, but he’s back, looking better than ever. Brett is now 30 years old, straight, muscular, manly and hung, and he says I give the best blow jobs. I got him hard by hand, then settled in for a long, slow blow job, keeping him right on the edge but not taking him over, and he loved it. He kept telling he “I’m close” and “I’m right there” as if he thought I would be merciful and let him cum, but I kept backing off. I love teasing and tormenting this guy, and I had him right where I wanted him. When I’d had enough fun, I sucked him to an intense orgasm and a nice big load. I really made him work for his money this time.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4437kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brett's Edging Blow Job

Abandoned In The Woods! Uncut and Amateur Dormans

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Jake Lyons ,Damian Lee
Genres: Amateur ,Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Outdoors ,Masturbation ,Twinks
Jake has terrible friends. After a night camping in the woods he's been left behind, naked and tied to a tree. He calls for help that won't come, and after hours of torment he finally manages to break free. First things first, he needs to get the cum from his throbbing uncut cock, then he'll go find his friends and kick some ass.
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abandoned In The Woods! Uncut and Amateur

Время генерации страницы 0.05147 секунды с 9 запросами