Old 07-19-2022, 02:00 AM   #1837
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tight Blonde Chloe Toy

Tight Blonde Chloe Toy

Description:
Hey, Chloe. A girl like you must have lots of guys after her, right? "Not exactly. I'm not really dating anyone or seeing anyone right now, and I haven't had a boyfriend in a while. I like to say that the only boyfriend I have is my vibrator! I use him every day. I would really like to meet a guy because I'm randy all the time! Masturbating is nice, but I want the real thing." Why do you think you haven't met any guys in a while? That's surprising! "I've met some guys, but none who I really fancy. I went through a bad breakup, and it took me a while to get over it. So during that time I wasn't looking for anyone, and I was pretty closed off. But now I'm starting to feel better and going out more. It'll all happen in due time. For now I get by fantasizing about the cute boys in my classes. I get so lost in my daydreams I'll even get a wet spot in my panties. Maybe one day I'll work up the nerve to talk to them." What kinds of things do you fantasize about? "First I think about what it would be like to kiss them. I love kissing, and it really gets me in the mood, especially when it's hot and heavy. I think about sucking their tongues and feeling my pussy tingle. Then I think about feeling their cocks and then going down and sucking it. Hearing them moan, feeling them get harder in my mouth. Then I imagine them ripping off my clothes and sucking on my cunt. I ride their face a little, then they take their cock and put it inside my wet pussy. I look down and see them thrusting in and out. It's much more fun to think about than listening to the lecture!"
Keywords:
Blonde, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Chloe Toy

Photo resolution / format:1200x803 / JPG
Picture(s):42
Size file: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Tight Blonde
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05804 секунды с 9 запросами