View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 08:33 AM   #58
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brady Worked to a Fevered Pitch Fort Cobb

Brady is very responsive to my manipulations, and I worked him to a fevered pitch this time as I licked and sucked his hard cock, rimmed his tight ass and worked his neck and nipples. I had him moaning, gasping and panting, writhing and whimpering in ecstasy as I tormented him with pleasure, keeping him on the edge for so long before sucking him to an intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady Worked to a Fevered Pitch

All In Stevenage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bareback Enterprises Inc.
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
These gorgeous men want to get it All In and their bottom sluts not only want it All In, they want it bare and hard as well! Testosterone is bouncing and these guys can't wait to bury their tongues, fingers and cocks into a snug love tunnel and give it the pounding it deserves. No vanilla icing here as a cluster of horny men who divvy up foreplay duties as they swap spit, tease nipples and torment rock-hard cocks and tight ball sacs before asses are split and spunk is spilt. There are no limits in over two hours of barebacking action!
Duration: 2:24:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All In

Nick - Slow Motion Edging Rock Creek

I had sweet little Nick tied to the massage table for a long slow edging, his beautiful, lean, smooth body and big cock mine to torment. Nick is young and easily aroused, so much fun to tease. I licked his cock and balls, then sucked him very slowly, focusing on the head of that big, hard dick. He was in a trance, obviously enjoying what I was doing to him, and started to gently thrust his hips and wiggle his toes. I eventually settled into a nice steady pace, sucking the head and stroking the shaft, until he surrendered his load to my mouth.
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5042kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick - Slow Motion Edging

Tormented On The Table! Domination and Smooth Lake Hopatcong

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Daniel Cummings
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation
Video language: English
Master Damien leads his boy to the table by his nuts, laying him out and roping him down. Once more he knows the agony of ball tugging will finally make the twink realize he's owned, pulling his scrotum up away from his body while the electrodes zap his tender nuts. His cock seems to swell and Master jacks it, seeing if the boy might cum for him.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented On The Table! Domination and Smooth

Liam's Pocket Pussy Torment North Fort Myers

Liam was naked and tied to a chair, his cock rock hard before I even touched it, his face showed he was already sexually aroused. I stroked and sucked his big, fat cock, then used a pocket pussy to slowly torment him. He thrust, gasped and moaned, he looked like he was in ecstasy. Then I made him fuck it, thrusting his cock as I held it. Liam thrust desperately, panting and moaning until he finally shot his load in an explosive orgasm that left his twitching and shuddering as he slowly regained his composure.
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4994kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam's Pocket Pussy Torment

Teasing a Sex Starved New Dad Phil Campbell

Nick and his girlfriend are suffering thru the stress of new parenthood, no time for anything, including sex. Poor Nick is horny as hell so of course I take advantage of the situation. I tied him to the table and teased the hell out of him. I slowly licked, sucked and stroked that big, hard cock, just one or two at a time, and he was on the edge, ready to shoot his pent up load. It tormented the poor young man for too long, then finally made him shoot a huge load with 3 quick licks at the head in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4322kbps

File size: 508.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teasing a Sex Starved New Dad

Время генерации страницы 0.20949 секунды с 9 запросами