View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 09:15 PM   #5049
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Shay Sights (Let Mommy Kiss It)

Name: Shay Sights (Let Mommy Kiss It)
Year: 2022

Keywords: sex, couch, mom, all sex, couples, bed, feature, hardcore
Cast: Shay Sights
Description: Stepson (Nathan Bronson) enters the pitch-dark living room at night, and stepmom (Shay Sights) greets him with: "Sh! Your father's ing". He bumps his knee noisily on the furniture, shouting out in pain. He hops on one leg to the couch to sit, and stepmom covers her mouth laughing."You said we should be quiet", he exclaims. "If that doesn't wake him up, nothing will", she says. "Are you okay?", she asks. "God that hurts", he says, rubbing his leg. "Let me see it", she says. "No, it's okay", he replies. "Don't be a baby", she admonishes him. "I think you're going to have to take those off", she says. "It's fine, really". "Sweetie, you're wearing underwear, aren't you?", she says. "Yeah, but, um...", he stammers. "Just take them off. I'm not gonna look", she says.Stepson removes his jeans. "Can you bend it?", she asks. "Oh fuck, that hurts", he yells. "It's not broken or anything. I'm going to get you some ice", stepmom says. "I'm really fine" he insists. "Don't be ridiculous. I'll be back", she says, and goes off to the kitchen. Opening the freezer compartment of the fridge she finds an empty ice tray. "No ice", she says, and returns to the living room, announcing to him: "No ice". "That's okay. It doesn't hurt that bad", he claims. She turn on a lamp and sits on the couch near him."You're up late", she says. "Yeah, I couldn't ", he replies. "Yeah, I'm a bit of a night owl myself -it's different now that I'm married", she says. "What do you mean -'different'?", he asks. "Well, I used to have ways to fall back to , and I just can't do that with your father ing beside me", she asserts. "Like what?", he wonders. "Oh, something like reading or other things", she says. "Like what?", he repeats. "Well, it's a little intimate, like I touch myself, and I can't really do that with him ing there", she confesses."I'm sorry, was that too much", stepmom asks. "Uh, you know my dad can through anything so..."
Duration: 00:45:38
Filesize: 1.65 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 056 Kbps avg, 0.102 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~113 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/236lv24noboo/Shay...my_Kiss_It.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03319 секунды с 9 запросами