View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 10:25 AM   #435
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine Caro Fuyang

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Danielle's 1st Gloryhole Visit Deane

Cast: Danielle
Genres: BJ, Fingering, Deepthroat, All Sex
Danielle broke up with her boyfriend yesterday because he pays more attention to his pooch than her. She's horny and ready for lots of attention and that's exactly what she got today at the Gloryhole.
I saw something pretty cool shortly after she started sucking cocks. She put her ass against the wall and some guy fucked the triangle opening made between her upper thighs and pussy until he shot his load. It looks like he got his dick in a few times which was probably driving him nuts that he couldn't dump his load in her.
This girl is a full on freak who gives sloppy blowjobs and has great deepthroat skills. Between sucking cocks she got fucked pretty good by a few guys so I'm sure her ex-b/f is going to flip when he finds this video. Nothing quite says "I miss you" like blowing a bunch of strangers.
Duration: 1:03:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Lauren - 1st Visit California City

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lauren
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Big Tits, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Chipmunking, Condom Swallow, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, MILF, No Hands, Oral Creampie
Video language: English
Is it me or does she kind of look and move like Taylor? She even sucks her own nipples the way Taylor does which is very hot.
It's no surprise that a girl has to have a freaky side to want a Gloryhole adventure so this chick fits right into the club. I can tell you some freaky things she's into but she did such a great job of going into detail during the interview that I don't want to spoil the surprise.
I will tell you that she's a tall brunette Veterinarian with beautiful eyes, amazing dick sucking lips and very particular fetishes. She also rides a crotch rocket...biker bitch! She's an "anything goes" kind of girl so we're going to have lots of fun with this cum dump. She's down for anything and everything. She wants to explore her sexuality just as much as we want to watch it happen.
Oh, one last hint about how freaky she is. I asked her what her go-to fantasy is and she said to basically be kidnapped and gang . Seriously, those are her words and you'll see what I mean after watching the interview. Don't ask me where I found this one because she found me.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10088kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren - 1st Visit

Rebel Eksjo

Cast: Rebel
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, DP, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Riding, Shaved, Sloppy
Her hubby deserves a medal for sharing his beautiful wife with the world and allowing me to borrow her for a day at the Gloryhole. She wasn't always a freak but I won't get into that here, you guys can watch her interview to get the whole story.
This is the first time I've ever seen a girl do a DP at the Gloryhole. It seems easy enough when you watch the pros do it but her biggest challenge was to keep the guys from cumming too soon. She tried fluffing several guys and they blew their loads before she could get two dicks in her. She finally got a few guys who already busted their nuts earlier so they were ready for ass and pussy fucking at the same time. She's no stranger to being air tight as you've seen in the private videos I posted on the Forum so she was more than ready to get filled.
I've taken so happy girls to the Gloryhole but this girl is truly in heaven with random dicks in her. The eyes don't like so wait until you see her expressions when she gets a cock in her face, pussy or ass. The crazy part is she can keep going like the energizer bunny. One of these days I'm going to find out how many cocks it would take to make her tap out. I'm guess I would tap out from holding the camera before she would which is scary hot!
Duration: 1:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

JapanLust - Sanae Kishida - Petite Japanese Teen Squirts For POV Fingering And Sex Methuen

Sanae Kishida is an inexperienced Japanese teen and she wants us to show her what real pleasure is like. We happily oblige, starting her off with fingers and toys until she squirts uncontrollably. Then she wants to feel the real things inside her with a big creampie to fill her up.
Duration: 45:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JapanLust - Sanae Kishida - Petite Japanese Teen Squirts For POV Fingering And Sex

Dreamroom - An Exhaustive Study On Woman Cum / オンナの絶頂を徹底検証(1080p) Donald

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Dreamroom
Cast: Mio Yoshida / 吉田美桜
Genres: Asian, Asia, uncensored, kissing, blowjob, fingering, masturbating, missionary, cowgirl, doggy-style, cumshot, small tits
Video language: Japanese
An Exhaustive Study On Woman Cum
Full Original Movie ( no annoying dancing watermarks )
Duration: 1:06:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreamroom - An Exhaustive Study On Woman Cum / オンナの絶頂を徹底検証(1080p)

Get To Work Hineston

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Tori Black
Genres: Anal, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Ass-Fingering, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Lingerie, Missionary, Cumshot, Squirting, Spooning, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl
Video language: English
Out of all the places she is taken to by her husband, Paris is her favorite. Sure, he works a lot, but being alone in such a beautiful city isn't all bad. Unfortunately, even all the boutiques and restaurants can become boring so she has found something to relieve her boredom in each of the places she finds herself - and here, it is the driver that chauffeurs her from one fabulous place to another. Time for some fun.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get To Work
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04635 секунды с 9 запросами