Old 07-23-2022, 06:27 AM   #602
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

L`Insatiable - Videovision Osage

Release Year: 1997
Studio: French Art
The Insatiable misses nobody; he loves everyone, but refuses to give in to the limits of his possessive boyfriend. In streets, squares, discos or backrooms, with two, three, four or five others, he fulfils his needs with the gorgeous guys who cross his path. 15 cute, well-hung guys are the real heroes : violence, passion, emotion, tenderness, splashes of realism. From perverted and athletics angles, Cadinot shows us explosive double penetrations and fiery couplings and reaches new heights of natural realism. He rarely reaches this summit of pleasure. More real than amateur cinema, this is real cinema ... to the point of being extreme.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:43
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: L`Insatiable - Videovision

Threshhold Media Raw Meat Packers Huntington Park

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Factory Video Productions Threshhold Media
Cast: Alex Steelwood, Dani Décor, Grant Magnum, Jason Lee, Joshua Evans, Lyle Grant
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Straight, Big Dick, Tatoo, Amateur, Young, Creampie
Tatted up gay and straight guys in hot raw bareback action.Watch and enjoy great sex! Huge cock! Happy viewing!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Threshhold Media Raw Meat Packers

Camp Afton Nills Academy vol.4 London

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Sean Corwin, Jason Raze, Johnny Roark, Jared Steel, Josh Vonn, JJ Stone, Cam Kurtz
Genres: Amateur, Twink, Anal, Safe Sex
Wee to a new line from Afton Nills. The guys are all having a sleep over at Camp Afton Nills, sharing stories of some of their sexual encounters.
Duration: 1:29:13
Video: 496x352, XviD, 934kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Afton Nills Academy vol.4

Punx-Skinz Pissing, Punching, Slapping Sartell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: boy-extreme-movies.com
Genres: gay bdsm, gay bondage, gay piss, gay punishment, gay punks
Video language: German
DVD shows different amateur scenes showing punks and skins in pissing, bondage, belly punching, sucking, paddling, spanking, leather
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 7812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punx-Skinz Pissing, Punching, Slapping

It's Time To Use His Holes Fetish and Oral Sex Brasstown

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Michael Perry ,Aiden Yanity
Genres: Anal ,Long Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Suspension ,Rope ,Chains ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Missionary ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Amateur ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Domination ,Natural ,Fetish ,Bondage ,B
Video language: English
Michael might have thought the torment was over but soon enough Master Aiden is back, and now he has a juicy leaking cock for his sub bitch to suck! He climbs up and makes Michael suck and lick his wet boner, fucking his mouth before taking it south to the other warm hole he really wants to claim as his own.
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Time To Use His Holes Fetish and Oral Sex

Causa - 430 Jax Muscoda

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA
This video with Jax is quintessential ClubAmateurUSA, and from his appearance to his sexperience, reminds me of a long-ago former military guy who never looked at sex the same, Geoff. Jax drove a few hours to our new studio for this shoot since he is new to adult video and wanting to make a little extra money to better provide for his family. His wife is fully in the know and approved of him shooting a video with me. Something tells me that upon Jax's return home, she may have gotten more than she bargained for in that his response to my touch and the anal stimulation was fantastic! Although Jax was hard from the moment I began rubbing massage oil on him until his orgasm finally subsided, I don't think that he had an expectation of this true sexperience, and given that he's not responded to an email I sent this week asking for his additional thoughts post shoot, I think Jax got more than he bargained for, as well. Enjoy!
Duration: 48:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Causa - 430 Jax

The Bait Bus – Pool Boy Pickup Reed Point

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Bang Bros Productions
Cast: John Stone, Clark Chase, Johnny, Rouge, Jessie
Genres: Anal, Bareback,Big Cocks, Big Loads, Oral, Straight Guys, Uncut Cock, Reality, Amateurs
As usual we are on the lookout for some hot bait for John. Prowling through a neighborhood we spotted a pool guy but unfortunately he didn't speak any english... but wait, his pool cleaning buddy does! We told him our pool needed to get cleaned, offered him double what he usually charges, and he hopped right in the bus. On the way to 'check out our pool' Rouge went in for the and got him blindfolded for John to move in and suck his cock. John got this cute pool boy hard really quick, but he wasn't too happy when he realized a guy was sucking his dick. After he got out of the bus in the middle of nowhere we tempted him with some cash and a 3 way with Jessie and Rouge. Stupid boy. A nice ass pounding for John followed!
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 720x406, DivX 5, 3659kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bait Bus – Pool Boy Pickup

Время генерации страницы 0.11912 секунды с 9 запросами