View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #10068
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce Rubber Household’s Mistress Jessieville

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Caroline is cheerfully washing the dishes and on the phone with her girlfriend. As we get a glimpse at the yellow fishnet tights peeking out from beneath her green latex apron uniform, we notice the color matches her trim and gloves. She is happily chatting about how she is sure Sandra, the mistress of the house, is sure to give her a raise. How can she be so sure? Caroline is going to give Sandra something that will make Caroline indispensable… unbelievable orgasms. Only Sandra doesn’t know it yet. In fact, Sandra isn’t in a very orgasmic mood. In fact, she’s angry. She is in her usual daywear, latex corset and garters, with matching pink and blue gloves, a choker with coordinating fishnet stockings and heels. But what is making her angry is that Caroline has tightly frogtied Sandra with coordinating pink and blue ropes, matching pink ballgag then perched the Lady atop the table in the kitchen. Before Caroline continues with her daily chores, she is about to wring a massive, teasing, drooling, agonizing, exquisite orgasm out of Sandra. That will surely earn her the raise she’s looking for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 383.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce Rubber Household’s Mistress

Sandra Silvers Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage for MILF Slave! Yorketown

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
When she wrote me about doing this video, I was intrigued. She wanted to see me get cocooned in all black in Three layer of encasement, then strapped up for the night. First I was to be presented wearing a black mesh catsuit, hood and a panel gag. She then wanted to see me put into a shiny black hobble dress and have my hands bound. Then after I struggle for a while, I was to be placed in a heavy spandex sleep sack! Everything was getting super-tight by then. But there was more encasement to come! On top of the catsuit, the hobble dress and the sleep sack, was added a heavy Darlex hobble dress used as another sleepsack! I could barely move. But she wasn’t done yet. Then came the leather straps cinching me tight. I was a tightly bundled, very warm, mummy, ready to stay in for the night! (not like I had a choice.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5386kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage for MILF Slave!

Aramantha at Schloss Alterpic Protection

Aramantha undergoes some serious ass torment as Anna and Gord try to work out a new prototype add on attachment for the cage.
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aramantha at Schloss Alterpic

Jewell Marceau is Wound Up Koridhallos

Internationally known bondage and latex fetish model Jewell Marceau stars in two more scenes from Gord's provocative Room 237 feature length film.
Duration: 14:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 144.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau is Wound Up

Bondage and strapon Angleton

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Blonde and Brunette latex lesbians, Bondage and strapon kinky sex.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:29
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 76.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and strapon

Chandelier Fuck Doll Gordonsville

Ivy turns Endza into a black shiny Chandelier Fuck Doll to break her in on her first day at the House of Gord. Her new life at the House of Gord includes being a human pony girl and now a shiny fuck toy for Mistress Ivy to use and abuse.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2399kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 210.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chandelier Fuck Doll

Red latex girls Mc Bain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Two kinky fetish Red latex girls, amazing wetting washing in shower.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 68.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red latex girls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19095 секунды с 9 запросами