HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Beautiful Cumplexion

Beautiful Cumplexion

Actress name : Bruno Dickens, Nia Nixon, Bruno Dickens, Nia Nixon
Photo Title : Beautiful Cumplexion
Genre : Latina, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Petite, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Dark Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Booty Shorts, Cum Shot, Facial, Tattoo, Skinny, Tall, Squirt, High Heels, Anal Play, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Straight, Latina, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Petite, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Dark Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Booty Shorts, Cum Shot, Facial, Tattoo, Skinny, Tall, Squirt, High Heels, Anal Play, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Amateur, Straight

Description : Sweet, Shy, and Quiet is how I observed NiaNixon when I first met her. She was a tall glass of chocolate and she had a way about her. We had like what we had seen from her auditions and decided to give her a shot, her reserved ways really turned me on. While waiting for the stud we decided to ask her a few questions about her age and where she was from. She shyly and quietly told us she was a 20 year old from visiting Cali for Spring Break. She also wanted to point out she was Philippine, Panamanian, Black, and Indian! NiaNixon was exotic to the fullest, from her background to her sexy ass body to her whole attitude this was a winner! The more I got to know NiaNixon and the more I waited for this stud to arrive I got more anxious. It got to a point where I said fuck this stud and asked Nia if she'd like my cock instead. She gave me a "Hell Yea"!! and the debauchery that proceeded was pretty fucking epic!

Pics : 291
Size : 256 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :2560x3840

Download Beautiful Cumplexion - 256 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12643 секунды с 9 запросами