View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 06:33 AM   #25
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Staxus - David Hollister, Dyma Favidoff - 1080p Santo Domingo De Los Colorados

But that's not all, as David Hollister brings home Johny, a cute twink that unfortunatly falls asleep waiting for David to make coffee! But David won't miss the oportunity, and gets into bed with him and wakes him up by kissing and licking every inch of the boys body before riding it like he never has before!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus - David Hollister, Dyma Favidoff - 1080p

Oversized cock Tonghe

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Devon LeBron, Matt Johnson
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Foreskin Play, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Matt John watches Devon LeBron masturbate and can't stay away from his massive cock. Soon he's all over it and tries to fit the monster in his tight ass.
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 873.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oversized cock

Koji 20yo St Asaph

Studio: Men's Camp
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
現場帰りにスカウトされて訳もわか� �ないままAVデビュー!
男気ムンムンの現場で鍛えられた褐� �!
初アナルパートでは最初は激痛で苦� �んでたものの、最後は強面男気ノン� ��の
Duration: 2:09:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koji 20yo

Gay Massage Sete Lagoas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MaleReality
Cast: Ennio Guardi, Mischu
Genres: Massage, Twinks, Anal, Oral/Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshots
Some like oils, some like wax, some like ice, but what these boys love is cock.
Updated on
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6644kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Massage

Sex Boy Toys Rising Fawn

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Bareback, Cum Eating, Dildos/Toys, Facial Cumshots, Fisting, Threesome, Orgy, Uncut Cocks, Twinks, Extreme Penetration
Video language: English
Pperverted those twinks really are. They are young, handsome and love hard spanking, huge dildos, dicks destroying asses. They are into swallowing gallons huge loads. Watch David 19 y.o. getting fisted by Jose. The action is intense and will leave you hard and speechless!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:07
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Boy Toys

First Time vol.1 Puertp Ordaz

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Dolphin International
Cast: Victor Somov, Alex Petrov, Alexander Arov, Alexey Ivanov, Yuriy Boshkin, Dima Volkov, Sergey Salutov, Andrey Ribkin, Yan Krasiviy, Lain Bosinik, Slavik Smirnov
Genres: Teens, russian boys, oral, anal
They're cute, they're young, they're uncut and they are Russian. "First Time", the first of several in a series from Dolphin International, sets out to show us just how cute and sexual the young boys in Russia really are. This DVD takes us on a tour of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and beaches, showing us how teens overseas (all legal, of course) spend their time with one another. There are moments of anticipation as these boys struggle to make each other hard...but once hard, the heat of the DVD ignites...and every boy gives us a great "money shot". This DVD has a little bit for everyone (if you are into boys having sex). There are solo scenes and one-on-ones with some great camera angles...and the background music isn't that bad either.
Although this DVD contains 8 performers in the actual video, there are two more scenes under the heading "Remastering the DVD" that star 3 more hotties. Thus, I believe, that is why on the box cover there are 11 performers listed. The second of the remastered scenes is well worth the trouble to find and watch. In my opinion it is the hottest scene on the DVD and one that shouldn't be missed! In fact, look around on this DVD for extra bonuses; there are a lot of fun areas to explore. As for listing the actors that give a stellar performance, I am unable to do that. The credits only list the stars and there are no corresponding pictures to go with them. This is a disappointment because I like to give credit where credit is due, and I would LOVE to see some of these boys again in future DVD's.
For a first attempt for Dolphin International, this isn't bad at all. I actually look forward to seeing more from them in the future. I know there are others out there, I have seen them in the local video store and there were previews included in the DVD for a few of their older titles. If you are into twinks, I say this could be a DVD you might want to give a try.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1533kbps

File size: 674.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time vol.1

Running After You - Alex Blade, Dan Digiron Pioche

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alex Blade, Dan Digiron
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cut, Uncut, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Muscles, Older, Younger, Shaved, Smooth, Twink
Video language: English
I couldn’t help but run after this one boy on the street. I didn’t know who he was, but I knew I had to have him. It turns out it was Alex, with his new hair. We went back to his dorm room and started kissing on his couch. Then I leaned back and pulled out my cock. My boy knew what to do with it from there. He made sure that I didn’t forget what his mouth felt like on my dick, even with his new hair. I didn’t and made sure that he didn’t forget what ’s mouth felt like either. I sucked on his fresh meat like it was the first time. Then I gave his sexy little feet a fucking before I drilled into his tight hole. It felt as amazing as always. It didn’t take long for me to cum, but I made sure he got the fuck he needed.
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running After You - Alex Blade, Dan Digiron

Время генерации страницы 0.13434 секунды с 9 запросами