View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 07:33 AM   #118
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay -Melbourne Hardcore (Dawson, Lucas) Amonate

Video language: English
In the lavish hotel bathroom, Dawson and Lucas can't wait to get wet with each other. These two blond gods suck each other off. Dawson rides Lucas' big cock over the sink and on the side of the hot tub. After playing this dirty, they'll definitely need to clean up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay -Melbourne Hardcore (Dawson, Lucas)

Addiction Sault Sainte Marie

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Falcon group
Cast: Tommy Brandt, Aiden Shaw, Josh Weston, Maxx Diesel, Brad Benton, Alec Martinez, Danny Vox, Ken Houser, Trent Atkins, Rob Romoni, Danny Lopez, Rob Anthony.
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Group
Falcon Exclusive Tommy Brandt and neer Danny Vox face off in the bathroom, stroking their cocks. Soon the two young studs are absorbed in cock-sucking splendor. Exclusive Maxx Diesel and neer Ken Houser-bouncers at Addiction-interrupts and demands some attention. Tommy sucks Maxx while Danny services Ken. The studs switch partners and each gets a taste of the others. Trent Atkins joins in and these five studs enjoy an orgy of sucking, rimming, and fucking, which leaves them satisfied and soaked in sticky release
Duration: 2:37:12
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 2440kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addiction

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene #03 Pershing

When Wrex Wylde meets Drew Dixon at the sink of the reststop restroom and they both have their cocks out, Wrex goes for it and starts sucking on Drew's uncut cock. After gagging on Drew's pole, Wrex spins the stud around to eat him out before bending him over and punching Drew's ass with his fists. With each fist going deeper and deeper into Drew's ass, Wrex keeps turning up the intensity. Switching positions, Drew gets on his back letting Wrex destroy his ass so hard Drew's rosebud pops out. Wrex keeps drilling up into Drew's ass until Drew shoots a thick load all over Wrex's arm. Whatever's left dripping from Drew's cock, Wrex makes sure to lap up.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene #03

Bijou - Thunderheads Kuching

Video language: English
Public bathrooms, basements, and barns. Young, good-looking men having great sex. What more can you ask for?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 916.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijou - Thunderheads

First Time vol.1 Orizaba

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Dolphin International
Cast: Victor Somov, Alex Petrov, Alexander Arov, Alexey Ivanov, Yuriy Boshkin, Dima Volkov, Sergey Salutov, Andrey Ribkin, Yan Krasiviy, Lain Bosinik, Slavik Smirnov
Genres: Teens, russian boys, oral, anal
They're cute, they're young, they're uncut and they are Russian. "First Time", the first of several in a series from Dolphin International, sets out to show us just how cute and sexual the young boys in Russia really are. This DVD takes us on a tour of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and beaches, showing us how teens overseas (all legal, of course) spend their time with one another. There are moments of anticipation as these boys struggle to make each other hard...but once hard, the heat of the DVD ignites...and every boy gives us a great "money shot". This DVD has a little bit for everyone (if you are into boys having sex). There are solo scenes and one-on-ones with some great camera angles...and the background music isn't that bad either.
Although this DVD contains 8 performers in the actual video, there are two more scenes under the heading "Remastering the DVD" that star 3 more hotties. Thus, I believe, that is why on the box cover there are 11 performers listed. The second of the remastered scenes is well worth the trouble to find and watch. In my opinion it is the hottest scene on the DVD and one that shouldn't be missed! In fact, look around on this DVD for extra bonuses; there are a lot of fun areas to explore. As for listing the actors that give a stellar performance, I am unable to do that. The credits only list the stars and there are no corresponding pictures to go with them. This is a disappointment because I like to give credit where credit is due, and I would LOVE to see some of these boys again in future DVD's.
For a first attempt for Dolphin International, this isn't bad at all. I actually look forward to seeing more from them in the future. I know there are others out there, I have seen them in the local video store and there were previews included in the DVD for a few of their older titles. If you are into twinks, I say this could be a DVD you might want to give a try.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1533kbps

File size: 674.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.10982 секунды с 9 запросами