View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #625
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers & Brenda Bound Bosque

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Brenda didn't want to hear that the company needed to some belt tightening. She decided to some tightening of her own with rope on her lady-boss, Sandra. But roping her isnt going to be enough! She attacks the curvy executive with a high-powered wand while groping Sandra's big tits and stroking her pantyhosed legs, before leaving Sandra on the desk for the cleaning lady to find!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 703.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Brenda Bound

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Buxom LadyBoss Bound, Gagged, Face-Sat Wisbech

The phone on CEO Sandra’s desk is ringing off the hook. A frazzled, out of breath Lisa stumble in and answers it. She makes some small talk about Ms. Silvers not being available at the moment, and soon we find out why. Sandra is seated on the floor in front of her desk, arms and wrists tied, with Lisa’s pantyhose stuffed in her mouth. Sandra franticly tries to get the attention of the caller, but I is no use. Lisa hangs up and comes back to her bound boss with a purpose. And that is to get herself off at the expense of the curvy MILF boss Lisa has been lusting over for years. First, she replaces the tights that are stuffed in Sandra’s mouth with Lisa’s freshly-removed panties and ties them in place with the pantyhose. Removing all of her own clothes, except for a pink, lacy bra, Lisa climbs on top of her employer, covering Sandra’s mouth and nose with her eager pussy. Every twitch and deep breath of Sandra sends Lisa deeper and deeper into orgasm. But Lisa is a compassionate captor and decides that Sandra should have an orgasm of her own. Retrieving the vibrator she knew Sandra keeps in her desk, Lisa plants herself between Sandra’s nylon-clad legs and delivers the detained damsel orgasms after orgasm. Lisa decides she’s not done with her boss just yet, but need her to stay put for a while. She ties Sandra’s legs together at ankles and knees, before completing the pretty captive package by pulling the pantyhose over Sandra’s head as a hood and topping it off with a vet-wrap bandage gag. Quiet and immobile, Sandra will be waiting for when Lisa comes back later for her.
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Buxom LadyBoss Bound, Gagged, Face-Sat

Golden fund femdom video Goddess Foot Domination part 7 Nome

Release Year: 2020
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation,Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Female Domination, Chastity Cage, Footjob, Stocking
Ready for some overwhelming foot fetish fun? Goddess Brianna and Goddess Electra doing what they do best basking in their sex slave's foot worship. As he digs around those toes, they further their foot domination by making him smell their soles and delighting him to an angry handjob.

Total size: 11.0 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Goddess Foot Domination part 7

Tara Elane Hershey Dedham

"Tara got off work early at the strip club and was so happy to just go home and take her clothes off. She loves her little bra, panties, stockings and heels and just loves wearing them around the house. She didn't know she had been followed home. The man was ready for her and he attacked right away. He grabs her and takes her back into her bedroom. He ties her up tight and straps a huge leather gag in her mouth and continued to be placed in a hogtie. She really thinks she's going to get out but she's not. The man is now ready for his TREAT!"
Duration: 11:34
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 3905kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 347.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara Elane Hershey

Golden fund femdom video Goddess Foot Domination part 4 Gorham

Release Year: 2020
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation,Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Female Domination, Chastity Cage, Footjob, Stocking
Get a load of this male/female foot worship session featuring Goddess Brianna and Goddess Electra completely bitchify their sex slave, they decide to have him laid down while shoving their feet in his mouth and stepping on his cock. These pantyhose sluts enjoy some intense foot worship and foot milking after which they offer him a stimulating footjob.

Total size: 10.9 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Goddess Foot Domination part 4

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque Paola

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this Creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting Creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excite him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

Stockings On, Cock On Lloyd

Studio: Lava XXX
She does not like to be naked so guys have a problem fucking her. But her new fucker was enjoying fucking her and spreading her legs in colorful stockings and some clothes.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stockings On, Cock On
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14574 секунды с 9 запросами