View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:45 AM   #172
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales Painesville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Make yourself comfortable.” Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. “Make yourself comfortable,” she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.
The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.
It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she would be fulfilled.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

HdT Predicament - Kel Bowie Saint Maries

Some people find their way into bondage through friends, some through significant others, and some through sheer chance. Kel Bowie never had to find her way into it at all. As far as she's concerned, and as far as we can tell, Kel was born for bondage. She thinks about it all the time and always has. In the beginning of her session, in fact, she mentions the first time she was ever tied up at the fresh young age of nine. It's no wonder she found her way to our dungeon.
Kel has her arms tied back in a brutal strappado and her legs tied at the ankles to spread them as wide as they can go. As O.T. ties her neck rope to the ceiling she gets curious and wants to watch to see what he's doing. O.T. doesn't feel the need to humor this slut enough to look her in the face and tells her not to look at him unless he says otherwise. Kel does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment. It looks like O.T. is going to have to teach her a lesson in listening to simple, basic instructions.
He cuts holes in her tight little dress so that he can attach some nipple clamps and canes all over her feet and legs. Her neck rope is so tightly tied to the ceiling that each time she squirms with discomfort, it chokes her a little tighter. O.T. moves her around the room as he sees fit to more uncomfortable and intense positions, but she never loses the rope around her neck. She must have done a pretty bad job of listening, because pretty soon she is well acquainted with not just the feeling of the cane on her legs, but also barbecue skewers on her feet, and a flogger on her sensitive pussy.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Predicament - Kel Bowie

Queen of Pain - Elise Graves Milton Village

Video language: English
What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
When they plan on turning up the intensity they are nice enough to grab her a chair. It isn't more comfortable but it has enough straps to make sure she is held in place. There is barely enough slack for her to shake when she sobs, she can forget about getting away. And this particular chair keeps her legs spread wide open so that PD and Cyd can give her a taste of the fucking machine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain - Elise Graves

Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit Anton

Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise. But lately Amy has been wondering if maybe the grass really is greener on the other side. She's decided she wants to try her hand at being the one who doles out the torment, and O.T. is more than happy to allow it. Only problem is Amy is the only one he wanted to play with today, so she'll have to fill both roles.
Being the master and the slave is no easy task, so O.T. has to explain to Amy how to do it. He puts an electric dildo inside of her so that waves of pain are shooting through her as he is giving his lesson. Then he has her slap herself in the face, poke herself with a skewer, and pull nipple clamps off her own tits, and when she isn't working herself hard enough for his liking, he comes over and shows her how it's done.
By the time O.T. gets tired of her half-assed attempts, he knows what he wants to do to her next. He has Amy spin around on her toes with the dildo still inside of her like she's on a rotisserie. As she spins he whips her body up and down making her wriggle around in agony. O.T. is going to show her what it takes to be someone's master.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque Mc Intyre

Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this Creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting Creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excite him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

IR Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey Grundy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.
Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Tease Gets Touched and Tormented by Hired Team Pickerel

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed. It was her mistake, she shouldn't have been teasing them so much. Now Endza has made her second mistake: she's made a private visit to one of her long-time viewers' homes. She should have already learned not to be so trusting.
Endza is in for a real surprise when she finds out that her favorite customer "" is in fact a Dommina who has hired a few men to use Endza for her entertainment. Now she's going to be gagged, handcuffed, and tormented by a group of strangers, and one man she has only seen once outside of her worst nightmares when he came into her home with his friends and took what he wanted from her.
Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Gets Touched and Tormented by Hired Team
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18895 секунды с 9 запросами