View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:46 AM   #173
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blondes In Bondage - Penny Pax and Sarah Jane Ceylon Wolf Run

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot.
At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Each of these beauties has clamps applied to her nipples and a chain through her crotch. Their bonds are connected and every time one of them moves they will both feel the tug of their mutual predicament.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes In Bondage - Penny Pax and Sarah Jane Ceylon

Questions Part Two - Nicki Blue Buford

Interrogation is an art form. Getting straight answers from someone like Nicki Blue when she is under duress seems simple enough, but there is a hidden nuance to it. Every shock needs to be calculated to make her give the answers PD wants without turning her into a sobbing heap of flesh. When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. PD knows exactly how much she can take, though. He knows how much will make her tell him what he wants to hear and how much more it will take to get the truth. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.
Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Questions Part Two - Nicki Blue

Humiliation Slut - Kali Kane Holcombe

Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Hung upside down from the ceiling, Kali gets a working demonstration of how cruel whips can be. He takes her mouth with his cock, but when the slut no longer provides enough entertainment with her tongue, he whips her more. Encouraged now, she takes a face full of jizz.
Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his fucking⁄milking⁄feeding station and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slut gets another helping of cock in her mouth.
Humiliation slut Kali is locked into her position in the play room, with her arms in strappado and her face in the crotch of PD. She warms his cock up with her mouth before he begins to pound her pussy from behind. He uses his cane to spur her on and get her sucking his cock again. When he is done with her mouth, his cane meets her ass and tits, greeted by her screams. He repositions her to present her pussy for him and plays his game again, ramming her pussy and mouth while caning her ass and tits.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut - Kali Kane

The Package - Kenzie Taylor Huger

"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Package - Kenzie Taylor

Toe Tease - Barbary Rose Essexville

Release Year: 2016
When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life. In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot, young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying. It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Leather thongs run around her feet and between her toes, holding her little targets neatly in place. O.T. is a professional when it comes to his whip work, and even if she could squirm he wouldn't miss the mark. It's almost as bad as when he was punishing her pussy with the same tool. There is nothing like seeing her suffer.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease - Barbary Rose

Nike Returns Part 2 Reno

Release Year: 2019
It's a pity that the cameras didn't see as Nike's first spinning of the wheel put a smile on Pervert's ruthless face. Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26586 секунды с 9 запросами