View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 06:32 AM   #1119
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Body And Sol – Andre Donovan, Pietro Duarte And Pol Prince Tumwater

Studio: Falcon
Andre Donovan is just looking to hit the spa and relax while on vacation, but Pietro Duarte and Pol Prince have other plans for the international traveller. The two hotel guests proposition Andre as he walks by their room and just like that, Andre is opening up holes and pounding it out in an aggressive threeway. When the language is sex, Andre quickly conquers all barriers. No conversation is needed as Andre thrusts his bareback cock into Pols ass while simultaneously using his tongue to service Pietros hole. Pietros bubble butt hops over to ride Pol before the bottom is nutting all over his own thick thighs and going down to lick up the fresh loads that Pol and Andre are spitting out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2073kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 507.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body And Sol – Andre Donovan, Pietro Duarte And Pol Prince

Bliss, Part 3 Emery

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Ayor studios
Cast: Danny Gell, Mike Hassell, Steve Weaver, Danton Gary,
Genres: Big Cocks, Cumshots, Freshmen, Outdoor, Rimming, Threesome
The latest Ayor release brings you stunning young European guys in various hardcore action. Watch how these beauties get down and dirty on each other in marvelous bareback action.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1163kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bliss, Part 3

Alpha Tango Oilville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Jake, Blake, Austin, Dorian, Shawn
Genres: Rimming, Facial, Twinks, Muscle, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes
The Alpha Tango DVD boasts two incredibly sexy scenes - one where we dragged Jake across the line a bit more thanks to the talented skills of Blake, and another with a heated threeway featuring Austin, Dorian and our newest recruit, Shawn.
Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2001kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Tango

Menoboy Plans Baises Sunray

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Menoboy
Cast: Romain, Damon Loan, Evan Panish, Angel Demon
Genres: Twinks, Interracial, Oral Anal Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Cumshot
Veritable sex between boy as if you were, it is you who hold the camera and it is they who... They are beautiful, smiling and really comfortable with their bodies.
Duration: 1:54:19
Video: 720x420, XviD, 1789kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Menoboy Plans Baises

Raw Rural Rascals North Laurel

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Vimpex. Lucky Youngsters
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Masturbation, Sucking, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut
10 farmboys in heavy action!! Lots of facial cumshots and sperm eating! 100% bareback and three-way outdoor sex games!
Duration: 1:38:19
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Rural Rascals

Levi Hatters Sensual Threeway Cisne

Studio: Colbyknox
Today we are very pleased to release a webcam video of Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox, and Levi Hatter. Levi is a frequent, and welcome, guest on the ColbyKnox sofa. He nibbles on Colbys perfect thigh as Mickey slobbers his mans tool. Levi decides its time to pay attention to Colbys nuts. When Mickey comes up for air, Colbys hefty slab slaps Levis face. Got some weight to it, Mickey jokes. First time I got slapped in the face by dick, Levi responds. He gets a chance to give Colby some oral love. Mickey stands up and Levi services the husbands. Just prepayment for a massage, Levi notes. Sucking dick does take all the spit out of you, he continues, downing some water. Levi has earned a massage. He jumps on the sofa, on his stomach, and Colby and Mickey rub oil on his skin. So this is what heaven feels like, Levi sighs as his shoulders, back, booty, and thighs are rubbed and kneaded. Colbys cock has stood at attention this entire time. He puts some spit in Levis hole, teasing him with the tip. I think Colby is trying to massage something else, Levi observes. I love watching the head, Mickey says off screen. When you push it in and it separates his cheeks. Colby is methodical and slow, refusing to give Levi the full . Trying to make him beg for it, Colby explains to the audience. Mickey returns to the action. He kneels in front of Levi so Levis second opening can get filled. Mickey leans down, jiggling Levis buns. Oh, my God, Colby observes. That feels so fucking good. Colby is an amazing top but theres only so much teasing he can take. He slowly puts all of his raw dong inside of Levi. Can you hand over the lube, Levi whispers to Mickey. I always forget how thick you are, he says to Colby. He puts lube on his bloated head and Levis hole. We get a shot of Levi. His eyes wide open, holding on with all his might. God. Your cock is so big, he moans. The husbands switch places. Mickey lubes up, his johnson into Levi. Mickeys strokes are slow and to the balls. You feel so fucking good, he moans. The pounding picks up speed. Colby returns to the sofa, behind his man. Like he did with Levi, Colby plays with Mickeys hole. Eventually we get a Mickey sandwich. His prong inside of Levi. Colbys inside Mickey. Goddamn, Mickey says through clenched teeth. That fucking cock in my ass. Fuck me, Levi sobs. Mickey pulls out to command the camera. As for Colby, he returns where it began: Levis booty. How does that fat cock feel inside of you, Mickey wonders. Fuck. Its so big, Levi breathlessly replies. God. I want to feel you cum deep in me, Levi murmurs. Thats all the encouragement Colby needs. Fucking breed me, Levi demands. Colby dumps a load inside of his guest. When he pulls out, Colbys dick is shiny with man juice. Now Mickey and Levi need to bust. Mickey sits down and Levi sits on Mickeys rod. Cum is the best lube, Levi observes. He can only go up and down for a few seconds. Im a whole lot more sore than I thought I was, Levi says. Its what I get for waiting a month. Colby broke him, Mickey jokes. Dicks too big. Colby always breaks my ass but in a good way, Levi says. Hes on his hands and knees, his cum filled hole faces the camera. Mickey jerks his organ, staring at Levis ass. Mickeys juice lands on the top of Levis backside and cheeks. There is so much cum on your butt right now, Mickey says, making sure the viewers get to see that glazed cake.
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6096kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levi Hatters Sensual Threeway

Body And Sol – Andre Donovan, Pietro Duarte And Pol Prince Lapeer

Studio: Falcon
Andre Donovan is just looking to hit the spa and relax while on vacation, but Pietro Duarte and Pol Prince have other plans for the international traveller. The two hotel guests proposition Andre as he walks by their room and just like that, Andre is opening up holes and pounding it out in an aggressive threeway. When the language is sex, Andre quickly conquers all barriers. No conversation is needed as Andre thrusts his bareback cock into Pols ass while simultaneously using his tongue to service Pietros hole. Pietros bubble butt hops over to ride Pol before the bottom is nutting all over his own thick thighs and going down to lick up the fresh loads that Pol and Andre are spitting out.
Duration: 30:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4687kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body And Sol – Andre Donovan, Pietro Duarte And Pol Prince

Время генерации страницы 0.10391 секунды с 9 запросами