Old 07-26-2022, 07:03 AM   #792
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Offer Me Your Ass - Finn Harper, Kyle Polaski Clarion

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Finn Harper, Kyle Polaski
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
I think it's safe to say that if young and handsome Finn Harper wanted to enjoy your ass you wouldn't need to pause to think about it. Young blond twink Kyle Polaski doesn't need to ponder the suggestion for long in this new BoyFun video.
Finn is relaxing in the bedroom and slowly wanking his hard uncut cock while he thinks about something super horny. For a few moments he's unaware of the curious gaze of the blond boy standing in the doorway and enjoying the display, groping his own swelling cock in his shorts.
The moment their eyes meet Finn is inviting his pal to come and taste it.
Kyle rushes in and gobbles the delicious penis, lustfully gorging on the stunning cock while Finn gently humps his hips and fucks his mouth.
It's perhaps no surprise that the handsome boy is soon eager to get a taste of Kyle's long erection. The moment the hard dong is revealed he's slurping his pal. He looks even more handsome with a hard cock between his lips.
With a little fingering of his buddy's snug pucker Finn is ready to make use of that hole, and you can bet blond boy Kyle is more than willing.
In moments the warm bareback inches are sliding in for a spooning fuck, but things only get hotter when Kyle takes control and rides his friend, his own pink penis and heavy balls bouncing and swinging with every thrust of his cheeks up and down on the turgid and tanned boner.
It's the deeper thrusts Finn delivers with the twink on his back that finally has Kyle splashing his cream over his smooth abs, but the final cum spurts from Finn's erupting member are what will likely have you blasting out your own milky mess.
Kyle loves the taste of that fresh semen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4260kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 708.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offer Me Your Ass - Finn Harper, Kyle Polaski

Staxus - Leo Beast & Pyotr Tomek Kurtistown

Pyotr Tomek is fucking hot when he steps out of the sauna – in more ways than one! – but young masseur, Leo Beast, is a man who thinks he can help. If anything, however, the temperature in the room probably only increases once the fellow starts to work his magic on young Tomek’s thighs; and the bulge of Tomek’s erection under his massage towel only seems to underline the point.
Yes folks, these two lads are in heat real bad, and there’s only one possible means of relief for either of them. It’s something that new boy Beast appears to understand quite intuitively, diving down onto his buddy’s handsome ramrod and teasing the crown with his tongue before taking it fully into his mouth. A move that Tomek himself is quick to reciprocate; before both pals lie down on the massage-table 69-style so that they can simultaneously feast on all the hard dick on offer. Just watching these two cherubs in action is surely more than enough to get most red- viewers to the brink; but matters only intensify when Tomek finally turns his attention to Beast’s tight little pucker, fingering it momentarily before energetically thrusting his hard shaft deep inside.
Never one to miss out on the pleasure that only cock can give, however, Tomek is soon insisting on role-reversal – passionately riding his pal’s dick cowboy-style, getting off to suck it, riding it again, and repeating the pattern until his balls can quite literally take no more! It’s a terrific, nad-busting performance; topped only by the sight of the two lads heading off to the sauna for a much-needed piss!
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 621.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus - Leo Beast & Pyotr Tomek

Infinite Climax - Ultra Electrified Max!! vol.2 Lavelle

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Secret Film
Genres: Asian, Teens, Electric Play, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Fingering, Toy, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
めくるめく快感の連鎖に少年達の理� �は完全崩壊…!
瑛士をはじめとする人気モデル達が� �とめどなく溢れる体液にまみれてイ� ��狂う…!
超電気性感マシーンを亀頭に装着!
手で触れることなく性具のみの快感� �大量射精…!
イキたいのにイカせてもらえない…� �らされる度に高まる性感…!
乳首・亀頭・肛門・・・全身への電� �刺激が絶頂へと導く!
究極の快楽に少年達はされるがまま� �恍惚状態!
性奴隷と化してゆく…!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1091kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infinite Climax - Ultra Electrified Max!! vol.2

Stroke Piacenza

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Out Law, Bolt
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Twinks
野郎達の鍛えたケツタブの奥に打ち� �まれる肉棒!
淫らな宴は終わらない!
イケメンノンケ君達の掘りあい狂乱� �・悶絶フル勃起!
新宿二丁目、ボイラールームにてロ� �敢行!淫靡な空間で大量射精!
寸止めを繰り返した後の二度三度と� �び出る大量の精子は要必見!
Duration: 1:55:34
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stroke

A Boy's Touch - Den Fitness, Rimi Morty Landrum

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Den Fitness, Rimi Morty
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cut, Uncut, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Muscles, Older, Younger, Shaved, Smooth, Twink
If you train your boy right, they will always take care of you when you need it. That's the kind of relationship I have with, Rimi. I've been his stepdad for about seven years, but it's only a few since our relationship has grown. It doesn't surprise me that when I get in from a long day, he would be there to give me a massage when I asked. But I knew I'd rather massage his insides with my cock. He started on my shoulders and quickly moved his petite hands to my chest. I took his hand and guided it down to my hard cock. He knew what to do with it then. I took my shorts off and gave him full access to suck my meat. Then he stood up and gave daddy a taste of his own medicine before I ate his sweet as and filled him with my dick. We fucked until I let him jizz on his belly. He swallowed my load down his throat like my good boy.
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Boy's Touch - Den Fitness, Rimi Morty

Bijirihan part 2 North Grafton

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
選び抜かれた美尻少年達の張りのあ� �尻肉に密着!舐められいじられる度に 敏感に反応する美肛は、
男根を求めるかのように開き始める� �…!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijirihan part 2

StagHomme The Favor Gabriel Vanderloo, Goran Laurinburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: StagHomme
Cast: Gabriel Vanderloo, Goran
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Gabriel Vanderloo asks his friend Goran to do him a favor: trim the hairs on his ass. Goran is shocked at his request but Vanderloo convinced him to help him out...after all they're just guys.
Duration: 17:03
Video: 640x362, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 198.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StagHomme The Favor Gabriel Vanderloo, Goran

Время генерации страницы 0.05590 секунды с 9 запросами