View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #174
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RTB It is Nothing Part 1 - Tess Dagger Conrad

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tess Dagger likes to be submissive. She quickly takes on the name of Nothing as prescribed by the members. And is determined to earn it's name back by taking whatever punishment we dish out. We start with it kneeling on sandpaper.
It is pulled up in a spread eagle position and barely allowed to put it's toes on the ground. The whip and cane tenderize it's meat while it struggles to hold itself up. If it didn't enjoy the punishment so much it wouldn't be able to endure.
Bottle caps are tapped to it's abdomen. They are wrapped tightly so they bite into it's skin. It's face is covered with pantyhose and it's mouth is covered with tape to create an Insex gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB It is Nothing Part 1 - Tess Dagger

Jail of Submission Irasburg

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!
Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail of Submission

Night24 File 100 Wimborne Minster

Genres: Asian, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: Japanese
These are videos from the infamous Night 24
If you know the name, then you know what to expect. But if you don't,
Be Warned!
These are not for the faint of heart. Nigth 24 videos often depictrough sex, BDSM, pissing (in the mouth) and gang bangs.
Format: avi
Duration: 53:54
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1153kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 510.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 File 100

Diabolical Casper

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

RTB - Bonnie Day Rosholt

Bonnie's next task is to get in the cage with Syren and make her naked. She can't help talking while she does it. Such a useless slut. Her head goes through the collar on the top of the cage and her wrists are cuffed out. Her knees are also spread wide so she's totally exposed.
The clothes pins start going on Bonnie's face, but there's a string attached so everyone knows there's going to be a zipper. The first ever face zipper. When it comes off Bonnie screams. The vibrator starts buzzing on her clit and she screams even more.
Bonnie comes out of the cage and gets locked down to the box with Syren inside underneath her. Useless Bonnie missed some little hairs on her asshole. OT helps pluck them. Once she's clean her nipples get locked down to the box and she gets a caning.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7138kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Bonnie Day

Sarah Jane Ceylon Nitta Yuma

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Tatoo
Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.
Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that haunts her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading. She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

GWC India Summer London River Holmes Mill

India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.
London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to watch her suffer.
Finally London decides it's time to fuck her new playmate and after London warms her up with her mouth, India has had a change of heart. She moans with pleasure as London fucks her and even begs for her to continue. London knows how to get girls to warm up to her, even if she does start in non-conventional ways.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GWC India Summer London River
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12757 секунды с 9 запросами