View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 07:26 AM   #797
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scam (Jonathan Miranda, Ricky Blue) Touchet

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Condom, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Fingering, Fetish (Suits, Socks), Big Dicks, Uncut
Video language: English
Ricky Blue owns and operates a luxury car dealership. Including the shady business practice of buying and selling stolen cars from the Mafia. Jonathan works for the Mafia and tried to scam Ricky into buying some stolen cars that were identifiable by the police.
Ricky isn’t taking this situation lightly and is ready to punish Jonathan for trying to scam him! At the car operations center, he finds Jonathan hand-tied, bound, and marked. Ricky is the best at punishing those who cross him and then fucks them, literally, until they ask for mercy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scam (Jonathan Miranda, Ricky Blue)

Anakai - Hole breaking Apex

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Toy, Orgy, Masturbation, Cumshots
The end of the hole humans possessed by the desire for destruction!
Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anakai - Hole breaking

Jordan, Scene 02 Crystal Bay

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay
Video language: English
Jordan Sage ReturnsI got an email a few weeks back from Jordan saying that he'd ETSed from the Army and was living back in Upstate New York. He'd spent the last two years of his enlistment in Puerto Rico and we'd somehow lost contact for about a year. Very excited about putting together a reunion, I invited him to come for a visit that very weekend. Three days later he was in front of my camera again....we talked about old times as he played with his hard cock through his shorts and talked about all the boys that used to hang out at my place. We're very candid about our relationship and all the while he's stroking his cock in front of the computer and smoking a cigarette. I get him to stand up and give us a tour of his body.....showing all his new tattoos and teasing the camera with his cock and ass.The ChallengeIn the midst of him stroking his hard-on and our conversation I slide in a challenge to him. I challenge him to seduce me. I tell him I want him to seduce me to the point that I throw the camera down and jump his bones. He laughs and says that should be easy. He moves over to the couch and slowly undresses from his shorts, already having taken off his shirt. He strokes his long, thick cock with both hands as he talks to me, teasing me and asking me if he's making me horny. He comes up on his knees and plays with his tight ass and slaps it as he asks me if I'd like to fuck it. He tells me only if I'm a good boy. Panting behind the camera, I promise to be extra good. He tells me to get ready and he pops his nut. The excitement of all this ass play has caused me to pull out my cock and start stroking it as I watch. Seeing this, Jordan gets even more into teasing me. After the cum shot, I position the camera and go over and stroke his freshly milked cock and play with the last oozes of cum dripping from the head. I begin playing with his tight hole, fingering it and slapping his ass. I ask him if he wants to get fucked and he comes up on his knees, positioning his ass for my cock to slide in. But first, I eat his ass really good, getting it nice and lubed and hot with my spit before I enter. Now, you can't see me on camera, except for my head as I tongue his hole and my arms and legs as I plow him from behind, but you can see Jordans face very clearly and see how much he's liking this fucking as I talk really dirty to him and fuck him hard from behind. He eggs me on to cum and I grunt out a load into the condom wrapped around my cock deep in his ass. Shew!A Final SaluteJordan has grown a nice little goatee (which actually looks really hot on him) since he's been a civilian again. But, he did as I asked and brought his old uniform with him for this visit. In this scene, I ask him to shave his goatee and do one last scene in uniform for me for old time sake. As he's shaving, I am talking to him and talk him out of his underwear and get some nice ass shots while he shaves. Cleanly shaven, he begins to dress in his uniform, putting on first his army undies, then his brown t-shirt, black socks, BDU pants, boots and finally his BDU top! He stands at attention and gives me what he calls The S.F. salute which is his middle finger. I shut down for a moment to take a phone call and when I come back he is lying in my bed with another raging hard-on as he squeezes it through his BDU pants. I ask him to show it to me and he asks me if I am sure I can handle it. This leads to him slowly stripping out of uniform, leaving on his black socks and brown t-shirt and working up that monster cock to another hot load of jizz. This is a very hot scene for all you uniform lovers and lovers of socks!
Duration: 50:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 481.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan, Scene 02

Scoop!! vol.6 - Swim Dudes Fife Lake

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KO Company
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Twinks & Young Men
過去4,000ファック映像を厳選!レーベ� �の壁を超えて第6弾スクープが誕生! 過激映像が目白押し!デカマラ野郎が� ��パンから浮かぶ巨根で大暴れ! [ ] 23 デカマラ同士の競パンプレイ!透け透� ��競パンに巨根がくっきり浮かび上が る! [ ] トロットロ筋肉便器太陽 鏡に張り付いた巨大ディルドでケツ� �ン遊戯!穴開き競パンで興奮加速! [ ] 競パンファック!スジ筋スポーツマン� ��士が絡み合う! [ ] 肛悶性器 短髪ガッチビがモロ感アナルを責め� �れ感じまくる! [ ] 4 白く輝くエロ競パンをくい込ませモ� �ル同士の絡みに挑戦! ※本編にはモデルの目線は入ってお� �ません
Duration: 1:59:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scoop!! vol.6 - Swim Dudes

Made for You Nakina

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Rex Chandler, Joe Cade, Jim Bentley, Brad Mitchell, Dany Brown, Mike Gregory, Butch Taylor
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Fingering, Muscle Men, Rimming, Threesome, Big Cock, Anal, Oral Sex, Vintage
This award-winning film stars blonde superstar Rex. It's non-stop scorching action and adventure with hot roommates screwing, sucking, and thinking about getting out. No worries, no hassles. This one's Made for You!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:01
Video: 720x480, X264, 2933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made for You

Braxton & Cooper Reed RAW Wolflake

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, 69, Fingering, Rimming, Muscles, Big Dicks, Kissing, Tattoos, Creampie, Cumshots
I believe this about Braxton's fifth or sixth full-interactive video, and he definitely has found his confidence. He is a really relaxed and easy-going guy, but always seemed nervous when it came down to the scenes. I think after doing scenes with Vander and Brenner, he finally has let go and is not so worried about what he is doing, but focuses instead on pleasing his scene partner. I have said it before, but Braxton would make an amazing boyfriend!He even gets a pretty good spank on Cooper, who didn't even flinch! He seems to love getting his cock sucked, and he really goes after Cooper's cock in this video. Working with an uncut guy didn't seem to throw him this time.Cooper has been topping a lot lately but I was hoping to get Braxton to bottom a portion of this video, but as much as he tried, he just couldn't make it happen. Cooper was in the zone to get fucked anyway, and I am pretty sure Braxton was hitting his sweet spot, because he was hard the entire time. Braxton ever the thoughtful partner and stroked his cock while ramming him.Cooper has also turned a corner on busting a nut while getting fucked. He usually is really trying, but after several times getting the cum fucked out of him, he strokes his load out while Braxton slides his cock in and out.Braxton breeds his hole, and despite the hardcore action, there a hot bit of intimacy to this entire video!
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 623.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Cooper Reed RAW

Summer Games Demarest

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Wild G@mes
Cast: Kyosuke, Tetsuji
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Twinks
マッチョモデル圭介君、ノリノリ鉄� �君、笑顔がキュートな恭介君のノン� ��3人組が、海に温泉にくり出して、� �しく、エロく絡みまくる!
真夏の肉弾淫乱で抜きまくりの125分!
Duration: 2:05:26
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2301kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Games

Время генерации страницы 0.08321 секунды с 9 запросами