View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #10090
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mega Pony at the Gord Schloss Marrero

Red Rocket is to Ponies what the 390 Mach 1 Mustang was to Ford.
It is the first time I have ever felt Gee when I whipped a pony into motion
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 190.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Pony at the Gord Schloss

Lexi Lane Latex Tied Lolo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Video language: English
Sexy model Lexi Lane in black Latex hard Tied up and boobs roped.
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 230.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Lane Latex Tied

Ayla Aysel Hard tied Sodus Point

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Slave model Ayla Aysel in black silver latex Hard tied solo action.
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 228.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ayla Aysel Hard tied

Pushing Daisy Saint Andrews

Release Year: 2022
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Daisy

GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley Hequ

Release Year: 2022
A day at a gorgeous gothic estate lets Sasha's mind wander to the one she longs for the most.
Dressed in a unique and luxurious latex outfit, Ashley takes her captive, if only by her presence. Joining in the fantasy are Anastasia Pierce and an unknown, gagged, caged and latex-clad slave girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Pole Wrapped and Vibrated Damar

Anna Rose and Amarantha make a great addition to add to the stone pillars in the Grand Hall. Looks like this place was designed and built for bondage fun.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pole Wrapped and Vibrated

Seriousimegesbondage - Perched Monetta

Our friend Rachel Geryhound runs her own website BondageLife. She has been on the scene a relatively short period of time but has already made a big impact on the bondage website crowd. Her specialty is live webcasts, usually more than once a day. She is a beautiful young submissive lady who craves bondage and SM. She is a lifestyle player, and the real deal.
In this video she is straddling a heavy wooden perch, with all of her weight on her pussy, and her ballet-booted feet are not touching the floor. Instead, her ankles are shackled and locked to the bottom of her heavy perch stand. Her hands are caught up in leather mitts tied around her neck which keep her arms bent and out of the way. She's also blind because of a bizarre rubber hood with only a zipper mouth opening. Lastly, a tall and heavy leather collar is secured tightly around her neck which her to keep her head up. This collar is reminiscent of the famous collar that PD used on the InSex site years ago.
Poor Greyhound is in a pailful and helpless predicament - which is exactly where she likes to be. To put it simply, this is they way she wants to spend her daily life. She wants to be in bondage and at the mercy of her Master 24/7. She is a true bondage submissive. I know, because I have shot videos of her many times.
Once she is perched and helpless, her Master inflicts a range of torments to her naked body including a single-tail whip. There is no hiding for Greyhound, she can't see what's coming next, and the pressure on her perched pussy is painful as it is. This is a visually intense scene, and the bondage is magnificent. Nuff' said.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 26:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seriousimegesbondage - Perched
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15543 секунды с 9 запросами