View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 11:03 AM   #176
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

SP 100 Percent Used - Abigail Dupree Lenexa

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tic Toc, tic toc... Time stretches while being used hard! The moans, crys and screams are violent in nature as the seconds roll by with this vulnerable sex slave is restrained to the fuck table for another session of painful sexual pleasure... A BDSM Masters pleasure that is. Dancing with the devil is the phrase that comes to mind here as Master savers the mental and physical anguish for as long as possible without breaking the slave, an art consummated with a fine balance of pain and pleasure. Walking the edge is quite a normal thing around here, but you couldn't tell from this final session of the day. Here is another heart pounding look into the life of sadomasochism as it unfolds.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP 100 Percent Used - Abigail Dupree

Poor Sales Part 1 - Ariel Blue Olathe

Release Year: 2017
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Finally I found myself in a barrel where he left me all night. I had no idea what to expect.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1 - Ariel Blue

Sexy Homewrecker Emma Haize Gets Whats Coming To Her Earth City

“I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me.” That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.
Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.
Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets. This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Homewrecker Emma Haize Gets Whats Coming To Her

Creep Love - Sierra Cirque Laurens

Release Year: 2017
"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly’s “Medusa”. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday’s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Love - Sierra Cirque
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.50502 секунды с 9 запросами