View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 11:22 AM   #159
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

New Vip Beautifull Collection For You Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2. Smoketown

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Vip Beautifull Collection For You Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2.

Electric Chair Readstown

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electric Chair

Sybil Hawthorne East Syracuse

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

I Piss On Your Cunt Soquel

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Abduction On Devils Peak Helmville

Bondage and terror await Lena Ramon when she and her boyfriend get split up while hiking in the mountains. The wild man who finds this poor lost damsel is determined to train her to be his faithful sex slave! Beautiful location scenery makes this video and instant bondage classic, not to mention some of the hardest, roughest S &M play to ever be captured on video. From being bound to a tree and flogged mercilessly to being tormented with gigantic sexual implements, Lena suffers it all. This sexy babe will never go out in the woods alone again!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abduction On Devils Peak

Double Teamed Beeville

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Neophobia Episode 2 Beecher Falls

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05835 секунды с 9 запросами