View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 09:01 AM   #177
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Chesterville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are killling me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

Deep Shit - Kei Bowie Talihina

Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she comes across O.T. alone in the park. He looks like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for save haven, so she tells him her story:
She had been talking to a guy for some time on the internet and the two of them had decided to meet up for what Kel had assumed was a date. When she arrived, however, it became suddenly apparent that was not what the man had in mind. He made her an accomplice and getaway driver in a bank heist that he was apparently pulling. Terrified, she had fled from him after and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.
O.T. seems to take pity on Kel and takes her in, but Kel should have learned with her first brush with a strange but "nice guy." These men are not to be trusted. As soon as she gets back to his house he offers her a drink and, once she wakes up, takes what he wants from her body. She should have listened when she was told not to talk to strangers.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Shit - Kei Bowie

Creep Suck Souris

Release Year: 2017
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
I hear the muffled sound of the grate scraping on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck

Kristine Andrews Ravencliff

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine Andrews

Emma Experiences the of a Live Fee West Glover

Where we left off, Emma, now called Thing One was on her knees, hooded with latex, and suffering sweetly for our members' enjoyment. Her tits were pulled down, her nipples stretched out, the clamps that hold her are merciless devices. Deep indents crease her tits from where the little implements of torment had held on, a sure sign that if we hadn't decided to be nice they would probably have never pulled free. They're a kindness compared to what is coming.
It's rope bondage for Emma next. It's ideal because it holds her body firmly in place without covering anything we have designated as a target for corporal punishment. Her ass is going to get hit so hard that it will literally start quivering from the impact. Cane marks are going to crisscross her tits in bright, red stripes. The rope running through her pussy grinds her clit raw as the blows make her shimmy and shake in her bondage. And that, too, is a kindness compared to what is coming.
Electricity is the monster that all women fear. That is why we're so fond of it here . We have a special way with power that sends any but the most hardcore masochists running for the hills. Today we've even got a special treat for Emma. Instead of us controlling the power, we're going to let her do it. It's the ultimate mind fuck, because she knows that if she isn't hurting herself to our satisfaction we are going to have to come in and show her what happens when our kindness runs out.
Duration: 44:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Experiences the of a Live Fee

Maddy O'Reilly (Leaving Marks) Matherville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Caning, Vidrator, Pain
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance. She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her. That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.out sets the stage perfectly for the vibrator. It is true that if you vibrate anyone long enough they will scream for mercy, but if you get them wet with pain first it becomes that much more intense. Sister Dee knows that, and Star is about to learn the hard way.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly (Leaving Marks)

Veruca James Goodnews Bay

Release Year: 2022
These beautiful girls are tied up, fiendishly horny and ready to satisfy their dark desires. Watch get properly dominated with a variety of kinky sex acts. Its time for sweet submission, because hes in charge!
Duration: 47:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25123 секунды с 9 запросами