View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 08:24 PM   #19
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Initiation

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Initiation

Description:
Now that Ive been inspected by my own brother and Ive been found worthy of his semen, President Oaks sees my value. He wants me to perform temple ceremonies for other girls.

He took me into his office, laid his hands on my head and gave me authority to open girls up for him. Then he gave me a special harness and showed me how to wear it.

I was shocked when he pulled the harness out of a drawer in his desk. The penis is enormous I felt weird holding it.

But President Oaks told me that wearing the harness is a great blessing - and a great responsibility. I want to make him happy, and I want to prove to him that he can trust me.

So I tried that harness on. I ran my hand down the long shaft, and imagined it slipping into a virgin pussy.

Now that Ive gotten used to the harness, I love how powerful I feel when Im wearing it.

And President Oaks has given me my first assignment. He wants me to open Zoe up for him.

When he says Zoes name, I get butterflies in my stomach. Shes such a perfect little polygamy girl.

Ive wanted to taste her pussy forever. And now President Oaks is giving me exactly what I want. I just hope Zoe can take this massive cock.

I get a taste of Zoes pussy, then I use my fingers and a clear glass tool to get an orgasm out of her. The sound she makes when she climaxes drives me crazy. But Im not down with her.

I leave her naked on the altar and then slip on the harness and hide it beneath a temple robe. When I return to the room, I tease her a bit, then I pull the robe aside.

Zoe takes a good long look at the giant penis, and I watch as her eyes widen in horror.

She knows what I want, and even as her body tenses up and she inches away from me, I know shes fantasizing about having this massive tool inside her tight pussy.

Calmly I spread her legs and rub the head of the giant cock against her pussy. She lets out a little moan, and I start pressing the cock into her hole.

- Sister Alison Rey
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0042_161209_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 556.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0042_161209_3_1080p.mp4