View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 12:28 AM   #3011
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show November 20, 2014 Part 2 – Aiming For Discomfort

Club Asiana Live Show November 20, 2014 Part 2 – Aiming For Discomfort

We continue the live show with my crushed elbows hoisted to the ceiling and my pussy rope nearly splitting me in half as *it’s attached to my wrists. *My upper body is bent forward and I’m so high up on my toes that I can hardly stay in one place. *Martin sees how tough of a time I’m having in the strappado and it only feeds into his mood to hurt me, so he hits the switch on the hoist and brings me higher. *Now my heels are off the ground and the only way for me to move or keep moving*is the grab the concrete with the platform of my heel, and slowly turn myself around. *Forced to showcase my body while suffering a great deal. *All I can feel, is the one piece of rope used to punish my pussy. *The weaker I grew, the more weight was put into the crotch rope and the higher my arms bent back. *Martin brings me down a notch but only so that he can bring my legs into a slight bend. *I’m tied at the ankles, and then my face is brought down to my knees. while the binds on my wrists and my crotch rope were untied, then re-tied TIGHTER.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 86.6 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10258 секунды с 9 запросами