LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dan Darlington Bancroft

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dan Darlington
Genres: Bodybuilders, Freshmen, Gym/Locker room, Masturbation, Outdoors, Piersing, Solo, Tattoos.
Dan Darlington is a walking mountain of muscle with a huge fucking dick.When this mountain of muscle known as Dan Darlington walks into the gym the gay men all want to do him and the straight men want to be like him, and some of them want to do him too. He is just that sexy. He likes both guys and girls, having a special interest in pubic sex and threesomes. With his dirty blond spiky hair and piercing steel blue eyes, he smiles and you and you are blown away. Even long sleeved shirts would not hide his massive arms, but luckily this horny gym jock is most often found in tank tops and gym shorts. And since the Randy Blue gym is clothing optional he slips out of those quickly enough, down to a designer jock strap that perfectly frames his bubble butt. He flashes his guns and if you are a body building fan you will need a moment because he is a mountain of walking muscle. And if you think he had topromise his manhood for a beautiful body you could not be more wrong. He has a dick that could momentarily choke even the most fervent cocksucker. He starts out with a good pump but working those huge arms around his huge cock makes the muscles just pop and when he fingers his furry ass your mouth with water. We could watch him jerk off all day but therees a point where he can hold off no longer and he shoots a nice big load all over the gym floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Darlington

RawFuckClub This View Is So Great Abha

Indoor/outdoor flip-fuck breeding sesh w/sexy twink Josh Anthony @Joshh_Anthony This View Is So Great Vid out now! Twinky tall Josh is just as hung, sexy, horny, and hot as they come!! We've known each other for years and the sex has been amazing since day one. We decided it was time to collab and make a hot vid together, and nobody left disappointed!! We started making out in the living room and I ran my tongue over his nipples and worked my way down to his big dick, popping it out of his jockstrap, sucking and gagging on it before he plunged it into my hungry hole. Then he pulled out so I could taste my ass cream on his dick, and we proceeded to 69 each other until it was my turn to eat and breed his perfect hole. But it didn't stop there - freshly fucked, he urged me onto the balcony, where I laid over a table on my back, threw my legs up, and he fucked me with his big dick until I was flooded with his Nutt. I can't even describe how utterly satisfying a great flip-fucking breeding session is with a hot babe of Josh's caliber. I look forward to many more hot collaborations with him!
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub This View Is So Great

Jock Park Rockdale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mike Dreyden, Chad Brock, Bryan Slater, Charlie Shaye, Colin Steele, David Chase, Luke Piersol, Matthew Ford, Spike, Ty LeBeouf
Genres: Anal Sex, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Beards, Fetish, Group Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Voyeurism, Threesomes
Video language: English
When pro athletes meet hillbilly horndogs, you've arrived at Jock Park. Sexy males fuck in all kinds of positions before shoot a load high into the air!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:35:29
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1257kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jock Park

SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron Howard

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Slender, blonde hottie, Sven Laarson is getting into the spirit of the World Cup Series with dark-haired footie pal, Tom Byron. Each sports their favorite teams colors as the kick the ball around, dressed only in jockstraps.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

Alex Montenegro and Markus Kage - Hot Summer Day Jessieville

With their hot bodies and even hotter libido, these guys are definitely the 'outdoorsie' type and can't wait to bury their cock down a open throat or snuck deep between gloriously hard butt cheeks!
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2154kbps

File size: 431.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Montenegro and Markus Kage - Hot Summer Day

Love In Mallorca Kite

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Volker, Benny, Morice, Michael, Alexander
Genres: Bareback, Twink, Anal/Oral Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
18 year old Volker travels to Mallorca and finds sun, sand, sex and sperm when he meets Benny. They frolic together in the sand, exchanging blow jobs. Benny returns to Germany with Volker to experience bareback fun with Volker and his buddies Huge uncut cocks, lean natural bodies and great orgasms!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:33
Video: 720x464, XviD, 2975kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love In Mallorca

California Dreamin' vol.2, scene 01 Quinby

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Angel Rock
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Glasses, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Uncut, Outdoors, Cumshots
Angel Rock offers living, sweaty proof that a man's best friend is...his hand...while basking in the California sunshine. Hispact body is convex in all the right places, covered with barely clipped dark hair, and muscled from collarbone to calves. His bright yellow swim trunks and towel are the perfectplement to his tan. The sunshine triggers lens flares in the dark glass of his Ray Bans and the tiniest pool of perspiration has collected in the hollow of his throat. Biting his lower lip, Angel strokes his cock with SP35, using more strokes than necessary to keep out the UV rays. He cups and squeezes his balls with his free hand, then plays with his foreskin, pulling it over the head of his dick until you can't tell pre-cum from sunscreen. When he grabs his fully engorged cock in both fists, you get a better idea of its size: two hands can't contain it. Dripping sweat and lube, Angel jacks off to beat the band, fucking the air, fingering his hole, and climaxing with bursts of spooge that puddle on his tummy -- all of which brings a wide grin to Lance Luciano, who has been secretly filming him.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4524kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: California Dreamin' vol.2, scene 01

Время генерации страницы 0.17911 секунды с 9 запросами