LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexy Skinny Twink Jerks Off His Big Uncut Cock Rooseveltown

Release Year: 2022
Studio: DoggyBoys.com
Cast: Giulio Gambino
Genres: general gay, gay boy, gay teen, twink cum, gay young, twink boy, teen boy, boy solo, uncut boy cock, shaven, hairless, smooth boy, smooth ass, cumshot, foreskin, doggyboys, doggy boys, solo boy, ass fingering, ass stretching
Giulio is a gift from heaven, this sexy blond teen twink boy is soooo friggin’ hot even his ears are sexy. He does a fantastic slow striptease, peeling off tight fitting sweatpants, to reveal his big uncut cock stuffed so snuggly inside the crotch of lovely turquoise undies that they won’t let him fully erect, even as that big uncut dick strains and stretches the fabric, leaving little if anything to the imagination. He has an exquisitely shaped extra big raging hard teen boy boner with an abundance of foreskin he makes use of while masturbating a big creamy load of twink jizz outta that thing. He also shows off his fantastic slightly hairy perfect ass-hole, pulling his firm young cheeks apart, and making his tight tingling boypussy gape wide open, like a moaning boy-bitch slut, who is aching to have a big hard cock thrust balls deep inside. When he’s good and ready he blasts off and pumps a huge creamy load of teen boy sperm he’s been saving up for days, just for you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19608kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Skinny Twink Jerks Off His Big Uncut Cock

Finishing Blow Meridale

Studio: Ejiki, DNA
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
あの超人気シリーズの待望の第四弾� �遂に登場!
今回も更に更にパワーアップして帰� �てきた!
亀頭をじっくりとグ~リグリ、そし� �すん止め!
快楽的拷問プレイによがりまくる
Format: avi
Duration: 56:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1455kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finishing Blow

Cutting Edge vol.4 Wauchope

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Twinks & Young Men
系・系・系イケメンノンケモデルの� �エロ体験をお届けするドキュメント� ��ランド『 』 第4弾は5名の10代ノンケが一斉デビュ� ��! 「ザ・交渉 23」メインの現役スイマー19才も再登� ��! 7名中6名が10代!平均年齢18.8才の子ど� �なノンケ達の恥ずかしいところを全� ��見せちゃいます! アナル3パートを含む全6パート155分! 1. 「ザ・交渉 23」メインにして本作メインの183㎝の 高身長19才スイマーが魔の手口によが り狂う!敏感を責められ恥辱のフル勃� ��!想定外のアナル責めに「マジかよ� �」 しかしその快感に思わず「気持ちい� �っす…」 自らのザーメンの味見も! 2. 新顔19才のリア友コンビが相互フェラ !?オナニー撮影のはずが、スタッフの 策略でエスカレートする撮影!手コキ� ��乳首舐め、そして遂にフェラまで!? 3. メイン・新顔18才が魔の手口で雄哭き !?開始直後から漏れる吐息!下着の中� �早々に勃起するエロチンコ!アナル観 察に恥ずかしがる18才!激しくフェラ� �れ「イってもいいですか?」 4. 新顔ショタ系18才の童貞チンコを奪取 !人生初のでいきなりアナルウケ解禁! アナル舐めに「気持ちいい…」咽な� �らの初フェラ体験!駅弁でガン掘りさ れる童貞18才!人生初にして掘られイ� �! 5. 新顔18才が初登場にしていきなりタチ !開始早々フル勃起してしまう自らの� ��ロチンコを恥ずかしがる18才!そして 初体験のアナルの快感に激腰振り! 6. 「 2」のワイルド系21才が再登場で遂に� �ナルウケ解禁!雄責めに痛いほどカチ カチに勃起してしまうエロチンコ!人� ��初のフェラ体験!ガン掘りされなが� �勃起するエロチンコ!そして兜合わせ で恥辱射精!
Duration: 2:37:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutting Edge vol.4

完全実録盗撮ファイル South Laurel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
廻り続ける隠しカメラが秘められた� �行を記録する!!
部屋で、ホテルで、面接で!カメラ� �仕掛けられているとも知らず痴態を� ��す男達!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1913kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 完全実録盗撮ファイル

体育会 Port Royal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
大人気体育会シリーズ第九弾の登場� �
デカちんぽユウジを変態旅館に連れ� �んで、チンポもアナルも徹底調教!
男前デカちんぽゴウのエロガタイも� �バいです。玉袋ぱんぱん!
そしてキョウスケは激しく掘られま� �る!
Duration: 1:53:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 体育会

Home Delivery Cock Carmichael

Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twink, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
人気モデルをファンのもとへ宅配し� �ゃう「宅配ちんこ」から第六弾が登� ��!
今回は、筋肉がセクシーな爽やかモ� �ル勇気をデリバリー!
香川のインテリ系青年をガン掘りし� �り、愛知の筋肉会社員にガン掘りさ� ��たり、今回も激アツなファンと、興 奮ガチSEXの宅配ちんこをお届けしま� �!
Duration: 2:31:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1858kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Delivery Cock

Solomon & Theon Pure Chichicastenango

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Solomon & Theon
Genres: Anal, Baraback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Fingering, Muscle, Hunks, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots, Facial
A little history about Pure videos.Over the last year or so, the guys have been watching a straight video with a similar theme. I really liked the idea of the room dropping away so that the focus was only on on them. No, the next step isn't green screening them and floating them in space, but the room adds a sense of elegance, while the oil on their hot bodies adds a little zing to it.In the past I have dabbled here and there with some hardcore fetish themes, so this one I am hoping would be a little bit more romantic or erotic.I thought the guys might feel weird about it, but the body worship part seems to have worked out, and if anything, the chemistry and energy seems ramped-up. These two guys both are into building their bodies and definitely got-off to rubbing oil all over each other's muscles.As for this video, there are a few other "firsts". I know many viewers are dubious of first time anecdotes, but Solomon and Theon forged ahead.Theon was ready to Top full time time and Solomon had a little surprise for himself, and me as well. At first I thought Theon was struggling to stay hard by fucking Solomon so tightly. But it turns out that is how he fucks girls. I need to teach him how to showcase!Turns out this is just what Solomon needed to bust. Being fucked HARD! If you have followed his antics, you know he usually jerks his cock fast and furiously, with legs outstretched and flexed. Theon is fucking him on his back, and Solomon has an epiphany that he can actually cum from being fucked. He just ran with it while it was happening and I wasn't exactly setup to catch it perfectly, but not too bad.He was proud of himself and blown-away by how good it felt. It did leave Theon hanging. As reward/punishment, Solomon opted to do his first open mouth facial. He wasn't going to be a baby about it either, so he had his mouth wide open. Theon's first squirt goes wild, but the rest shoots and dribble right into Solomon's mouth.Little bit of cum kissing to top of an ending.Anyway, I will likely do an even number of these vids, maybe for a DVD orpilation series.Hope you enjoy!
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon & Theon Pure

Время генерации страницы 0.01862 секунды с 9 запросами