View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 09:40 AM   #179
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leah Winters - Submission Quarantine Dreams Island City

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: BDSM, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Beatdown, Breast pain
Video language: English
Most of us are stuck inside these days. Fortunately, Dr. Mercies got stuck with inside with one the hottest and most extreme anal masochists we've ever had: Leah Winters. Leah is the rare kind of girl who comes more and move alive as more and more brutal challenges and demands are thrown at her. Leah gets her belly punished while getting very brutally fucked in her big, round ass. We're talking long, hard painal here in one position after another. She is trained and punished with piss. Finally, she's bound and put to bed inside the doctor's ass. And this is just the 1st part in a 6-hour miniseries that represents the longest marathon we've ever captured. If you need something harder or better than this--well, you're going to have to seek it on another planet, because this is as good as it gets. (And yes, Dr. Mercies was wearing full PPE. That noise in the background is the ventilation system blasting air out of the room combined with a HEPA air purifier.)
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - Submission Quarantine Dreams

Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer Douglas Flat

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.
Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.
And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer

Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey Henan

Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.
Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doesn’t even get her attention, and Rain is to switch to her fist. The fist does the trick as a noticeably less lippy Penny cums hard, glassy eyed and twitching. Pleasure seems to have more of an impact then pain, and Rain explores that with a merciless strap-on pounding.
Evidently pleasure is the key to unlocking this brat, and Rain binds her into a chair tie that perfectly displays that greedy cunt. Penny can not close her legs or shift in the slightest, and is promptly overloaded with with a onslaught of vibrator and fist. As her eyes roll into the back of her head, the sassy backtalk are noticeably absent. Of course, the big black ballgag firmly wedged deep between her lips probably helps too. Once every last orgasm is ripped out, our bound and destroyed fucktoy is left lolling in her ropes, drool pouring out and a distant look in her eyes.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey

IR Pain It Forward: Slashed Waldorf

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.
Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh Shit! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!
I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's . Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?
I guess I'm now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Pain It Forward: Slashed

FrankenSlave Elizaville

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.
Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FrankenSlave

Violet Faces Her Final Scenes Guthrie

Release Year: 2015
Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.
She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.
She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Webbville

Release Year: 2022
Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15481 секунды с 9 запросами