View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 10:04 AM   #149
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

International Womens Day - FullHD 1080p Hancocks Bridge

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Let’s celebrate the vulva on a special day like today. Is there an international men day? Maybe there is, I’m too lazy cite facts, so I’ll just pull a buzzfeed et al and just opine with reckless abandon. It’s always nice when a chronic masterbater, who is a biological female, and identifies as female shows up to shoot. It’s also easier that I don’t have to entertain a delusion with a wink and an “ok terrific.” Let’s get back to the point. So apparently she watches my content, and fingerbangs her little pink clam to my amazing content. So she contacts us and asked us to destroy her. I snapped my finger like Thanos, and things were in motion. We tied her up so she was defenseless. She reluctantly began to suck cock and take slaps across the face. A quick zap from the cattle prod, and she was compliant. Obediently, she proceeded to inhale dick and spew up chunks. She got fucked nice and hard as she barked like a little puppy. 3 loads to the face, and spoon fed with cum as her arms were tied to a dirty old pipe above her head. She let the cum pool on her tongue and then she swallowed. We let her bast in the rest of it for several minutes, until she began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. She sat their with a pouty face, contemplating what just took place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Womens Day - FullHD 1080p

Khloe Kapri & Brooklyn Gray Neavitt

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Swallowed
Genres: Threesome, Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore
Well you can definitely tell when 2 besties get matched mouth to mouth on a double blowjob!
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Khloe Kapri & Brooklyn Gray

Suffering for Science Part 2 Zottegem

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Female Dominant, Gagging, Hitachi, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Shackles, Vibrator
Today we return to the laboratory of Doctor London River in the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, where she has two patients laid up and waiting to be put through another day of torment. Of course it is all for a good cause, it is important to know just how much pain a person can be put through before they snap, and how close they come to snapping on their way.
London has her patients chained up, bent backwards almost in half with their ankles and wrists hung from the ceiling. Needles have been in their lower backs, fluid dripping in. London moves between the two, first to Abigail Dupree, then to Slave Fluffy, taking data. She pulls the chains slowly, bending their backs further and further. As she does so, she takes their pulse and blood pressure, quantifying just how much stress she is putting their body under. The answer is, of course, not enough.
After their IVs have been removed, London moves the patients so that they're bent over a metal bar, their wrists chained and pulled forward, holding them in place. Then she takes a cane to their asses, seeing what kind of marks she can raise and what kind of reactions she can get. After that comes the pleasure, vibrating Abigail's pussy and then Fluffy's dick in turn, seeing what affect the good feelings have on blood pressure when compared to the bad.
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering for Science Part 2

Sierra Sinn in amaizng deepthroat action La Lima

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Sierra Sinn
Genres: Brunette, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Cumshot
Tasty brunette slut is having her mouth drilled hard and deep today. Watch how this bitch sucks that cock like a wild animal, doing some crazy deep throats to it along the way.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18484kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Sinn in amaizng deepthroat action

Good Sharmuta Tunbridge

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Call it an honor face fucking. She came in rocking the hijab and ended up on her knees giving a blow job. She is here seeking political asylum and just trying to make a better life for herself. I can dig it. So next thing you know she is getting slapped and choked like she gave up Osama. Dick was thrusting in and out of her throat until she was a complete mess. I don’t really want to go into too much detail. This one is a must see.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Sharmuta

Bolted On, Dicked Down - FullHD 1080p Angels Camp

This brunette milf is here today to open her mouth and pussy and to service the patriarchy. Sometimes we prefer a seasoned hooker because they are a little smarter than 18-19 year olds, but not too smart. She offered herself up to be taken hard. Right away there was a dick down her throat. Then another. By this time you can image she’s leaking all kinds of liquids. Shortly thereafter, she was getting fucked hard in the pussy and she was loving it. She sat down on the floor, took two loads to the face, took a pour from the whore bowl and she was sent on her way.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bolted On, Dicked Down - FullHD 1080p

Rewarding My Stepson South Mountain

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jessy Jey aka Jessy Jane
Genres: MILF, Rimming, Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore
After seeing his stepmom Jessy Jey struggling with the bills, Stanley Johnson decides to share with her the great news that he just made 1 million dollars at his job!
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rewarding My Stepson
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06674 секунды с 9 запросами