Old 07-31-2022, 07:21 AM   #221
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheap Twink Whores Tokoroa

Release Year: 2009
Studio: PZP Productions
Cast: Brandon Brooks, Brant Moore, Constantine, Damian Ryce, Jarett Fox, Jayden Holloway, Mikey DiNero, Sammy Case, Shane Stone
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal, Condom, Big Dicks
100% rough and hard hardcore sex with ass eating and facial cum shots!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2474kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheap Twink Whores

5 Easy Ways To Fuck A Straight Guy Hegins

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Adam Campbell, Marcus Steele, Vince Ferelli, Cody Carter, Patrick Bateman, Austin Wrigley, Mason Alexander, Dempsey Stearns, Jason Pitt, Ryan Rockford
Genres: Rimming, Muscle, Straight, Group, Cumshot
5 Easy Ways to Fuck a Straight Guy features Adam Campbell in his first starring role. Campbell, a self proclaimed straight guy and sophomore in college, has a secret he wants to share with you. What is that secret? It's the fact that while he is straight, there are certainly five easy ways to get him - or any straight guy, for that matter - to give up his ass and let you have your way with him. All you have to do is follow one of his 5 Easy Ways.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:07
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1165kbps

File size: 907.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Easy Ways To Fuck A Straight Guy

Urfitbf - PE teacher and Athlete Student - Part5 Tierp

残業中にムラムラしたイケメン部下� �会社でオナニーを始める。
その姿を上司に目撃されて、辱めを� �けながらもだんだん快感を感じてし� ��い、
オナホで扱かれて、我慢できずに大� �射精してしまう!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urfitbf - PE teacher and Athlete Student - Part5

DirtyScout scene 297 Fenn

Michal was a fresh graduate looking for his first job. He did try a few part-times as a student but was still inexperienced. At high school he trained to be a waiter, which isn't exactly a qualification in high demand right now. That's why he turned to me for help. Well, cute 18 years olds can always count on me. Michal was a bit shy, so I wasn't sure if I had a shot at him or not. Nevertheless, I offered him a nice job at a hotel. Thank God this dude couldn't afford to pay our fee because he was one of the craziest sluts I have ever fucked in my life. He had a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure he'll buy her a strap-on for Christmas. He loved being pounded by my horny dick so much I was worried the whole floor would hear us. Luckily, it was Friday afternoon, so the building was almost empty.
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3671kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 698.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyScout scene 297

Huge Cock Destroys Tiny Hole - Joseph Banks And Gavin Winters Wideman

Studio: Peterfever
Another hot College Seduction featuring lean tan muscleboys doing the bareback gay sex that comes naturally. We open with tight-bodied Asian bottom Gavin Winters pleasuring his hole with the aid of a giant dildo when Joseph Banks steps into the doorway and catches whats going on. Joseph slides in his own mammoth dildo-sized cock, and its a good thing Gavins worked his tight hole up to the tasty task.
Gavin leans back and revels in the rough raw plowing from Josephs butt-splitter, beating his own cock faster with every deep stroke. He turns around to ride Banks trophy cock, then Joseph fucks the creamy load out of him and uses Gavins sticky seed to lube up for his final cum-splattering booty destruction.
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Cock Destroys Tiny Hole - Joseph Banks And Gavin Winters

Schoolmates Vol. 6 Colima

Studio: BigDikFactory
His dormmates, Jordan and Bobby Cantanaro, are two horny studs who are too horny to study! They drag Travis into a hot three-way where Jordan and Bobby take turns topping Travis!Next, Travis takes a walk around the campus with Paul Pratt whom he has a secret crush on. During their walk, he hears about one of the infamous student orgies that take place in the dorms. As the story goes, one of the students woke up during the night and showed himself off to another. Before you know it the whole dorm woke up and everyone joined in, including Zachary Aiden, Wes Taylor, Dylan Hunter, Brent Collins and Heyden Fuller.On the other side of campus, frat pledge Jacob Sweet is naked and on all fours as he wipes the dorm floor clean as part of his hazing. He does this with his ass pointing toward his pledge master, horny Seth Michaels. Seth mounts Jacob in a spectacular anal attack and gets progressively nasty verbally with Jacob all through the oral and anal action. We get lots of dirty talk here, something you dont get in many twink videos.Finally, (yes, theres more!), Travis fantasizes about tough guy Paul Pratt. They finally get together in an encounter that inspired the subtitle for this scene, "Exploding Hormones." Paul takes Travis in every position imaginable!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:24
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1552kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolmates Vol. 6

Urfitbf - PE teacher and Athlete Student - Part4 Sandston

スジ筋モデル、豊助との汗だくセッ� �ス!
イケメン豊亮がナマちんこ挿入でガ� �漢泣き。
変態へと堕ちていきます。
Duration: 11:14