View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 10:04 AM   #468
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 3 Randlett

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20564kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out - Part 3

Cheryl Tate Vol 1 - Spanking Gamor Cement City

Cheryl Tate first spanking at Spanking glamor. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13130kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheryl Tate Vol 1 - Spanking Gamor

Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon Hetland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

How The Wheel Points Out Part 4 Catania

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Graias is starting month of November with a new series. Here two masochist chicks, Piglet and Nitta, both wholly ready to suffer just for your pleasure. Mere pain would be some boring, so Lomp decides to set a contest between them. He will ask a question to pain-seeker girls, and who can't give the right answer will be punished cruelly. As an addition to this thrill, to determine the punishment, Dr. Lomp will consult to famous fortuneteller, the wheel of pain. Both girls seems quite shy and some distressed. Let's see if they can endure the pain, which Dr. Lomp will genteelly prepare for them.
Duration: 13:59
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41213kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out Part 4

Assylum - Cici Rhodes Madagascar

In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.
The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind.
Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Cici Rhodes

IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles Payneville

Release Year: 2021
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles

Ally Cooper Part 1 - Spanking Glamor Jonkoping

Ally Cooper 1st Spanking at Spanking Glamor. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Cooper Part 1 - Spanking Glamor
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02746 секунды с 9 запросами