View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 10:07 AM   #3018
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show June 12, 2014 Part 1 – We’re Back!

Club Asiana Live Show June 12, 2014 Part 1 – We’re Back!

It’s been a while since our last live show. *Took a lot of settling in, setting up, and catching up from the big move but we’re excited to finally be back doing the live shows! *It’s not too nerve racking since this it’s not like we’re doing something you don’t already see, but what makes it all the more exciting is that we’re live. *From beginning to end where we start off with some on-screen tying, all the way till the end where I un-gag myself, remove my nipple clamps, and regain all feeling in extremities. *Tonight, Martin begins with a great chair tie. *Wearing black laced and satin lingerie and 6″ heels, he ties my elbows together, then wraps rope around my ankles, then above and below my knees. *A neck rope pulling me face-forward to my knees and then my mouth is gagged with a 2″ ball gag. It seems pretty simple at first but within the first few minutes, I learn very quickly how much of a strain the position has my legs and thighs in. *Being made to lean forward was beginning to eat away at my legs that I kept finding myself grab for the back of the chair for comfort. *When it was clear to Martin that I was warmed up for more, he lifts me up out of the chair and puts me into a strappado.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 20 min 50 s
Size: 133 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03212 секунды с 9 запросами