Old 07-31-2022, 10:22 PM   #1901
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Trimmed Teen Fendy

Trimmed Teen Fendy

Description:
Hey, Fendy. We like your pubes. "Thanks. I think the way I have it is a good compromise between a bush and being totally bald. I don't want to have a jungle down there, but I don't want the trouble of shaving every day. So this works." We get the feeling you're not a virgin. "That's because I'm not. I've had sex with guys and girls. Three guys and two girls to be specific. I'm a very sexual person and I love to cum. I feel I'm a little bit of a pervert because I like to masturbate in front of the mirror." Why do you think that playing with yourself in front of the mirror is perverted? "I guess because I really like to look at my pussy and see how it looks when I finger it or put a toy in it. I like to watch. If I'm having sex I like to be in front of a mirror, too. I would also love to spy on other people having sex. It makes me feel like I'm doing something naughty. Like it's something that I shouldn't be doing, but it turns me on so much that I can't help it. So does that make me a pervert?"
Keywords:
Brunette, Solo, Teen
Cast:
Fendy

Photo resolution / format:1200x800 / JPG
Picture(s):40
Size file: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Trimmed Teen
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08804 секунды с 9 запросами