View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 07:56 AM   #329
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fist'n'Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona Bloomery

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Alfa Jota, David Novak, Kid Chocolate, Macanao Torres, Manuel Roko, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Fisting, Muscle, Hairy, Cumshot
Video language: English
In Jalifstudio's Fist 'n' Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona, Macanao Torres and Kid Chocolate work in the "Boxer Barcelona" fetish shop, located the gay area of Barcelona. It's a very rainy morning and seems like it's going to be a very quiet day. But all of a sudden many clients go in to buy and "try" all the gadgets of the shop. Filled with hot and dirty action including blow-jobs, boots licking, pissing, fucking, fisting, dildos and baseball bats, the final orgy will be remembered as one of the dirtiest scenes Jalifstudio has ever shot.
The first client to arrive to the shop is David Novak. He wants to buy a skin head T-shirt to go to the fetish party ExtremoBerlin at disco Martin's in Barcelona. Kid Chocolate and Macanao Torres help him to choose the right one and they get very horny with touching his hairy chest and his tight jeans. A bit later Manuel Roko and Alfa Jota arrive to the shop. Macanao drives them to the boots section where Alfa does a long and deep blow job to Manuel Roko. He also lays in the floor to lick Manuel's black long boots.
By this time, in another section of Boxer Barcelona shop, the leather section, Kid Chocolate "takes care" of David Novak. Long blow jobs, hard fuck action with Kid Chocolate's black fat cock and a long fist session would stretch David's hole and leave it ready for Manuel to join the party with his wild fist. At the same time, another customer, French Matthieu Paris, goes into the fetish shop asking for a big dildo. Macanao realizes that he wants dirty action and this is what he gives to him. This crazy scene takes place in the dildo section. Macanao sticks all kind of widgets into Matthieu's hungry hole - huge dildos, a baseball bat (covered by a dirty sock), one fist, two fists, a boot. There will also be blow jobs, piss and dirty fuck action. But Matthieu needs more than that!
To satisfy him, Macanao invites the other guys to join the orgy. It's important that the customers leave the shop with a smile in their faces. In this final orgy there is no moment to relax. Three hunks fist-fucking David and Matthieu's hungry holes. Aggressive blow jobs, double fisting, and long chains into the holes all figure into this diabolic final orgy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:25
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist'n'Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona

Master Nantes vol. 172 Union Grove

Release Year: 2021
Even a dildo is introduced to the mix, but with all of this cock available who needs that anyways? This is a video not to be missed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 88.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 172

Wasserburg 2 New Rochelle

Release Year: 2010
Studio: man's art
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Eleven Power Boys in front of an old castle. Here you will get pure hardcore action with a bunch of young good looking gay boys. This film is a great choice if you like young guys or if you are a lover of outdoor sex. You have 11 young sexy guys that have lots of sex fun outdoors including threesome sex and some group sex with lots of hot cum shots and some dildo action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasserburg 2

Master Nantes vol. 181 Prairieton

Release Year: 2022
Right now though, he wants to get fucked bareback hard and fast, but on his own terms. After taking the first dildo, he breaks out the monster dildo as him screams from the giant toy in his tight hole.
Format: flv
Duration: 5:46
Video: 640x480, FLV1, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 85.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 181

Killian, Scene 01 Paincourtville

Genres: Gay ,War Chest
It's War Chest Update time again and tonight I gotta tell ya, I feel like we keep hitting the jackpot or winning the lottery lately. Think of it as 'scratch and sniff.'Tonight we've got another brand new hottie for you in the War Chest and this one is sure to make you have hot flashes. He gave me the pure vapors. In fact, it took me three hours to review his War Chest video in order to get myself back together and in shape to write about it.Killian is 20 years old, stands 5' 7' tall and weighs in at a thick, hefty 170 lbs. He's got killer green eyes and a pretty smile. In high school he played all sports and stayed very active. Can you imagine being naked in the locker room with this guy? I'm not sure I'd have been able to contain myself.Killian is a good Irish boy that doesn't wear underwear and you know what they say about guys that go commando! I keep teasing Killian about a huge dildo and he's a very good sport about it. In fact, I think it was all that teasing I did that made him give us such a nice, long ass shot and be totally comfortable with it once he found out I was kidding about the dildo. Compromise is sometimes worth the end result and once you see this beefcake show off that nice gluteus maximus I'm sure you'll be just as content as I was.A nice bubble butt isn't all this stud is packing. He's got a thick, rock hard cock that stands at attention and you can see his swollen prostate below his big balls just begging for some attention. This stud is all man and he's as horny as anyone I've met lately. That hot cock of his doesn't go down once it's hard and he just teases the camera with it. It's almost as if he knows we are watching him and drooling and he's loving the fucking attention. This one is a real show off and you're gonna love it.But back to that beautiful ass. Oh my, it's just plain perfect. Nice, soft, fur lines the precious hole and keeps it safe as I zoom in all the way to make sure we don't miss one fine hair around the pucker and he shakes it and gyrates it around, teasing me until I'm sweating and panting about to fall out.This guy has my number and he's working me like a part time job. By the time he sits on the edge of the bed to blow his load, I'm thankful because I'm already on the floor. He shoots it right down at me as we watch the hot jizz just ooze out. At the end I get a shot of him taking a long piss and he's not piss shy at all. We watch him lather up in the shower and by the time it's over, you'll need a long hot bath!
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Killian, Scene 01

Master Plan, Scene 1 Fountain Valley

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Boots, Dildos, Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Torture
Michael Roman lets Mason Lear out of his cage so the slave can prove his worth. Mason is eager to please his master and starts by cleaning Michael's boots with his tongue. When Michael's patience runs out, he puts Mason on a leash and leads him to another room where he chains the slave and grabs a flog. 'Thank you, Sir!' Mason screams out as Michael flog him relentlessly. Michael wants more and whips out his cock to feed to his eager sub. Mason can't get enough of Michael's cock down his throat and gags on the massive meat until Michael decides to take a taste of Mason's vulnerable ass. He gets Mason nice and opened up and when he's convinced Mason is near the breaking point for needing dick, Michael stands up and shoves his thick, veiny cock deep into Mason's open hole. Mason takes it like a champ from his master until Michael is ready to blow. When Michael can no longer hold back, he pulls out and fucks Mason's face until he drops his creamy load in his slave's gagging mouth.
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Plan, Scene 1

Suck Both Our Dicks After We Dildo Your Arse! Weirsdale

Release Year: 2021
Genres:
Weil Sklave Jess so ein guter Junge war und alle ihre vorherigen Tests bestanden hat, wird ihm ein Orgasmus gewährt und Sklave Abigail ist sehr bestrebt, das ihr zu geben. Ihr Meister ist zweifellos sehr stolz auf Seinen Sklaven.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck Both Our Dicks After We Dildo Your Arse!

Время генерации страницы 0.07267 секунды с 9 запросами