View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 09:26 AM   #303
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brookie Blair - Exploited College Girls Gunpowder

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Exploited College Girls, Fcuk Cash
Cast: Brookie Blair
Genres: Amateur, Brunette, Casting, Clips, Hairy, HD, POV, 1080p, Choking, College Girl, Deepthroat, Exploited, First Time, Pussy Licking, Squirting, Submissive
Video language: English
“Can I take your order sir?” is what 22 year-old Brookie Blair would say if you lived on the West Coast while ordering your morning cup of Joe from this cutie’s coffee barista. I know what my order would be to this sweet assed honey. I’m in a rush dear so I can’t chat much today so quickly hike your dress up and give me your legs spread extra wide. Go light on the pussy licking but go really heavy on the deep throat. Leave the hair on the pussy but play with it till it's doubly wet and extra extra creamy. Can you also tell me about yourself while you're making it extra extra creamy? I like to know a little something about the girls who cream my cups of Joe...
Make sure there’s plenty of choking while pounding your holes. Can you also stimulate the clit while you cum at least 3 times today and also, this is important, can you make yourself squirt for the very first time ever? I like my pumps or squirtings long, intense and very messy also. Oh and the most important part. Make sure you finish it off with a creamy load, no make that a double load of your creamy pie back to back so it oozes out and drips down the lips of my coffee cup… hot latte please. Can you repeat my order miss so I know how you’re going to make my hot latte? Yes sir! I’m going to give you my legs spread extra wide while I keep my dress on, going light on the pussy licking but I’ll include heavy deep throat. I’m going to leave the hair on my pussy so you can play with it till it's doubly wet and extra creamy, all the while I tell you a little bit about my submissive self. I’ll make sure to allow and include lots of choking and pounding of my holes really, really roughly and I’ll make sure to arch my ass up in the air to make it easier to stimulate my clit till I cum and squirt for the very first time making it very messy so I’ll have a clean up later on isle bed. Oh and I haven’t forgot the most important part of your order sir. I’ll make sure I’m finished off with a double load of creamy pie so it oozes out and drips down the lips of my coffee cup. I’ll even wipe up the mess with my fingers and lick it clean because I love the taste of cream dripping down the hot lips of my cup. Did I get your order correct sir?” Fuck yes you did honey so enjoy Brookie everyone. Steve
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8843kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brookie Blair - Exploited College Girls

Student Harasses Guys In The Street Montier

Imagine you’re walking down the street and a pretty chick approaches you and asks you to fuck her. Here and now? What will you do? There’s nothing to speculate about. 99.99% of guys say: “Yes, we can!” Blond Jana is looking for volunteers for her school project. Casual sex. Right on the street. Fuck me and forget about it. Get it? No personal details. No phone numbers. And especially no emotions. This lovely school girl straddled the prey in no time. Under a tree on a heap of rotten apples. She fucked him and dumped him! We have everything filmed with our hidden cam! Such a blast! This is the ultimate genuine reality.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Student Harasses Guys In The Street

Lia Lin - Summer Tutor for Spoiled Brats FullHD 1080p Shady Cove

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lia Lin
It’s great being in high demand. Talking about professionally or for your ego as well. You get phone calls from rich parents almost every day, asking you to tutor their spoiled, incorrigible, but usually scorching hot - you don't accept any male students of course. Being smart finally pays off it seems! Candee, the social media slut, Alyssa with the naughty bucket list and Lia the rebellious car maniac needs your fine touch! Help them get up to speed with their studies in your own, sexy way!
Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7111kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lia Lin - Summer Tutor for Spoiled Brats FullHD 1080p

Home Alone: Young Slut Student Jillian Jansen Takes Teacher’s BBC Port Ewen

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jillian Janson
Genres: Anal, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore
Jillian Jansen is a young student who doesn’t excel at scholastics. She is, however, very good at other things. So, when she’s home alone and having trouble understanding her marine biology, she invites her teacher over for some “help.”
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11694kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Alone: Young Slut Student Jillian Jansen Takes Teacher’s BBC

Extra Credit Part One Lone Wolf

Cast: Sophie Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Vibrator, Blowjob, Ring Gag, Caning, Dildo, Suspension, Spanking, Nipple Clamps
Everyone has their strengths. Unfortunately classwork is not one of Sophie's. Her professor has offered and alternative form of learning. He's going to give her firsthand experience with some of the concepts he's been trying to teach her. If it were just that simple! Once Sophie is out of the classroom and he has her tied up she's going to have to show him what her strengths are. Sucking dick apparently comes easily to her. He suspends her and she's completely immobilized. Her cunt is just too enticing for him to leave untouched so he has his way with her. It's hard to tell if Sophie likes it or not, but he really couldn't care less as long as she's learning.
Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Credit Part One

Student squirts five times Thendara

Genres: Amateur, All Sex
Hop in with the nice student coming home from a disco. She’s really tired, but the journey could be interesting. This girl looks easy. The first kiss gets out of control and she forgets about the boyfriend waiting at home. Cool! The hidden cameras see everything. The brunette needs to use the bathroom. Pissing taxi romance. You won’t see this on TV. The taxi driver is a man of action, in a short moment, his cock leaves his pants and ends in her mouth. This girl knows what to do and comes with a bonus. Squirting!!! She came five times!!! You haven’t seen anything like that. They fucked so hard the whole car was shaking and her pussy was soaking wet. She was so good he even let her ride for free. What an amazing fuck. Have fun, my friends!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Student squirts five times

IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT Bury St Edmunds

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03409 секунды с 9 запросами