Old 08-02-2022, 04:31 PM   #2801
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gwen and Lola - Slave Cums in Receiver after Long Cruel Machine Edging Part 2

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Princess 2
Video language: English

See? Its actually quite a challenging game. Finally, with some reminding and not a moment too soon, the slave remembers what game it is playing. It asks, Mistress please may I cum? and of course Gwen and Lola say no as they take it to the edge over and over again. Finally, after a good long edging and substantial begging, Gwen and Lola allow the slave to cum. The slave cums so hard it actually shoots out of the top of the receiver. Cum drips over the sides of the tube, and its tormentors still wont stop. Gwen and Lola torture the slaves pin dick for a little while longer, post orgasm. (11:59 long)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

Download Gwen and Lola - Slave Cums in Receiver after Long Cruel Machine Edging Part 2

Kat POV - Worship and Stroke to My Soles 1080p

Video language: English

Kat's heard a rumor that you are obsessed with girls' shoes and feet. She knows that feet make you hard and weak. Kat's going to let you indulge in your obsession because she likes to see you powerless. She makes you lick the bottoms of her boots before taking them off and revealing her perfect feet. She scrunches her toes and makes you sniff the insides of her stinky boots, all while making you stroke for her. Kat worships her own feet, to show you just how she likes it. She lets you suck on her toes and lick her arches until you cum for her, on her count, of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 856.4 MB

Download Kat POV - Worship and Stroke to My Soles 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04885 секунды с 9 запросами