Old 08-03-2022, 08:32 AM   #208
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan and Chance Serviced Piedra Blanca

Studio: Chaosmen
This one has a crazy funny ending!
I know you guys like to skip to the end, but you gotta spend a little time watching extra nervous Chance slowly melt into the blow job. It took a few times of me whispering relax and breathe but he finally got into it.
I was really surprised that Chance was so stiff and nervous. He's got several gay friends, and didn't seem worried, but boy when he sat down he was all but frozen in his seat.
What didn't surprise me was what a crazy shooter he is. If you remember from his solo, ropes of cum goes shooting out of this guy.
During the cumshot I try to balance it out so that fans of cum eating know that a couple squirts go down the back of the throat, but then pull away in time so you can see him nut. It's surprisingly challenging to make sure it all plays out well.
This time I was bound and determined to take a full on facial. I actually have a video that I haven't aired (perhaps a bonus on a DVD) that has the same thing, but I jerk back so hard with surprise, that it is hysterical. My friends previewed and rolled around on the floor laughing so hard that I thought, Ok, not the effect I want.
I realized that I had better switch from oral to fast jerking, and lined myself up for the firing squad.
This time out, Chance is the one stifling the laughs, as he just cum and cums and cums like a sprinkler head, coating my hair, eyelashes and dumping a huge pile on the comforter. It's craaaaaaaazy!
And this time, I didn't flinch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 671.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan and Chance Serviced

Till The Cocks Come Home Shoals

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Perfect Match
Cast: Brodie, Haigan, Cole Makum, Connor, Cash, JC Carter, Dodge Fuller
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
It really is a perfect match as these gorgeous boys are twinned with another equally hot young thing, and the best bit is they are both as horny as hell and can't wait to get down to a bit of saucy fun time! A medley of awesome anal devourment awaits with some deep-throat lechery kick starting the action off as these guys take turns to feed off each other and give boyish boners some serious attention. With their sexual hunger piqued, they are soon turning their attention to the talented tush that presents itself and the man-muck that will be ultimately spilled at the end of a sweaty boy on boy workout!
Duration: 1:23:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3310kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Till The Cocks Come Home

Animal Factor New Church

Studio: Latbocon
They only live for sex, darkly, beautifully. And every time they discover and break a new limit... They touch their animal essence and, fleeing of the territories of innocence, invent a paradise of happiness in their passions.
Hard fucking, bondage, cross dressing, slapping, pissing, ass stretching, foot licking, tickling, double penetration, train, creampie, snowballing, cum eating, Post orgasmic fucking, post orgasmic sucking, post orgasmic rimming
~latino
Format: avi
Duration: 2:37:56
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1295kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Animal Factor

House Of Fuck Stewartstown

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bareback Delivery
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
It's an open door policy at the House Of Fuck and it's always busy with handsome men hooking up to devour cock and ass. They come together in twos and threes with pheromones raging and a hunger for some bareback action. Heavy handed foreplay leads the way as these men pull and tug on juicy pieces of man-meat before sinking to their knees to stuff as much of that sweet salami into their mouths. Fingers explore ass cracks and soft holes before legs are pulled apart and tight holes are speared inch by glorious inch by a thick cock and, once it's all the way in, these hot lovers pound away, only stopping to change position for maximum penetration.
Duration: 1:48:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Fuck

Soak It Up Parkers Prairie

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: David Gold, Thor, Alex Stevens, Marty Marshall, Jack Blue, Dan Steele, Louie Eshby, Tony Milano, Patrick Davidson, Ali Montero, Dimitri Borodin, Enrico Sanchez, Chester Pool
Soak up the sexual tension, the testosterone, the sheet lust in their eyes – these boys have only one thing on their minds – getting laid! They crave cock, and if they can get two, even better! Watch these boys shun exercise in the swimming pool in favour of a different kind of stroke! Chain fucking, spit-roasting and a 69 with a difference (a cock in your mouth and one up your tight ass) – awesome! It’s a feast of fresh, young boys who opt for skin-on-skin every time – no condoms for them, just bareback sucking, fucking and spunking!
Duration: 1:40:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soak It Up

Master Nantes vol. 207 Oakdale

Release Year: 2022
After a little ‘69’ action he is ready to be fucked and he begins pounding away in no time. If you’re a lover of big dick, muscle bottoms and cum eating, you’re gonna love this scene with this gays.
Format: flv
Duration: 5:29
Video: 640x480, FLV1, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 81.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 207

Golden Shower - The Piss Anthology Halfway

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Cast: Martin Brawer, Peer Paulus, George Michaelo Lukas Jarda, Thomas Jefferson, Lucky Taylor, Lucky Lutro, Felix Wallace, Karol Sladan, Denis Reed, Daniel Copperfield, Fery Kopp, Chris White
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Fucking, Bareback Action, Piss Drinking, Piss into ass, Sperm Sucking, Sperm Eating, Verbal Humilation, Group Pissing, Trio Fucking, Dildo Play, Big Dicks, 9 XXX Hardcore Scenes, 15 Hot Guys
Piss, piss and piss. And in addition you get bareback sex, nice sweet and horny twink guys,
big dicks and 9 hardcore piss scenes with tons of sperm. So cum and enjoy.
Duration: 3:49:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2857kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Shower - The Piss Anthology

Время генерации страницы 0.03101 секунды с 9 запросами