View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 04:00 PM   #2745
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default JT Scott and Erik West

JT Scott and Erik West

JT Scott is a veteran from the Army, serving for four years in Afghanistan. While there, he got his Civil Engineering degree. Now here at Straight Rent Boys.com, he wants to try a guy; he's bisexual, but has never been with a guy. He has, from a young age, always had an eye for the boys, too. This Straight "Rent" Boy is 24 and ready to "serve," again.

Since JT is into guys, I figure we can put him on the "fast track" of renting and have another model suck his dick; I had no idea JT would be so 'open to new things," or that he would do so well. He's had lots of practice with his own cock, jacking off about, "three to four times a day." As he strips, he says he's: 6", wears a 12 size shoe and is 7" cut. When JT sits back down, in walks Erik West; the two lock eyes and I can tell this is going to be good. JT's dick goes straight up and when I ask Erik to suck it, Erik blushes and says, "if you insist." Within seconds, I think JT has found his "happy place." I ask him if Erik's doing a good job. JT responds that, "it feels fucking great; better than a girl." And when I tell Erik JT's a serviceman, he jokes, "I love supporting our troops."

Getting back to sucking, Erik goes all the way down, commenting that, "I haven't had lunch." JT, I notice is getting flush and panting so I suggest he try sucking Erik's dick, "sure" replies JT, quickly. Erik undresses down to the blue underwear one of our members bought; 'thanks Beth.' He then rubs on himself, while still orally pleasuring JT. I tell JT to do a reach around on Erik. These two seem to be having some fun and I think they look good together. Within a few minutes, JT's getting close so I tell him to suck Erik. Now we all know how hot Erik is, but when I tell JT to suck Erik, JT jumps off the futon so quickly I can hardly follow with my camera.

JT's lips lock tight around Erik's cock and I don't think I saw one inch of it for a while; JT finally comes up for air and sucks the tip while stroking the shaft. I just smile and film; JT's first experience with a cock is a success and tasty to from what I hear. Erik moans, "it feels really good." Working into a 69, both these boys are very aroused and enjoying the action. Erik's on bottom with JT sucking hard on top; I suggest they open up the futon. Erik accommodates JT, while JT jerks Erik. They then lie side by side masturbating. Watching each other's cocks, Erik is the first to, "fucking cum" as he puts it. He blasts his load onto the futon; JT watches. JT then unloads as he thrusts his hips and is satisfied. Erik said JT's skills were good and as for Erik's skills, Erik says, "I'm everybody's dream." I ask JT about doing anal and he responds, "I'll think about it." I close the film with these two kissing; again, another first for JT, hands wet with cum, as it should be.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 49 s
Size: 276 MiB

Tags: Chubby, Interviews, Straight Guys JT Scott, Eric West

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24900 секунды с 9 запросами