View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 07:18 AM   #17312
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Doggie Style Sunol

Video language: English
Let the cheating begin as Shane Collin's boyfriend Derek Cruz answers the door to find Anthony Martinez ready for a hot morning fuck. Shane walks in and catches them and Derek storms out. Later that evening Shane bathes his newly rescued dog while sharing his observations of men and love. The next day finds Shane at the dog park where he meets Brett Matthews, also walking his dog. The two meet later that night where they share dinner and a kiss but being too soon since Derek left, Shane puts the brakes on. The next day, Shane finds Matthew's dog tied to a tree at the dog park. While investigating he stumbles upon Matthew blowing Christian. Ricky and Taylor Eastwood have also found the duo and masturbate while watching the action. When all four have finished, they disappear - Matthew is caught without his shirt by Shane who is crushed by his slutty behavior. Later at the vet, Shane meets hunky Travis Carlson who asks for a date - which becomes a passionate and heated encounter. Unfortunately, things don't work out and Shane again meets Matthew in the park. Later at Matthew's home, Shane takes control of the situation and the two engage in a hot and steamy fuckfest!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:45:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doggie Style

Forced Entry Eastern

Video language: English
The mean, aggressive wail of police sirens rising and falling as they approach and recede; the occasional popcorn popping of assault rifles in the distance; the sharp attacking bark and the haunting howl of search dogs on duty; the whipping whirl and blinding fights of the search helicopters; and the occasional whiff of cordite and tear gas borne on the night air. The sensory messages of a jail break. We had one here in California a couple of weeks ago. They are scary.
Duration: 1:30:17
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forced Entry

Steve Wylie Raw Belford

Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Steve Wylie, one of HDKs most prolific and popular models, stars is in this bareback extravaganza of best bareback breeder moments! Steve Wylie fans have been requesting more of Steve. It seems that the fans of Steve Wylie just cant get enough of his rock hard ass slamming cock and copious quantities of cum. Few models in the adult industry have the raw, unleashed, hard pounding fuck-fury that is the trademark of any Steve Wylie encounter. Steve Wylie raw– Bareback Best Breeder is a combination of six scenes for a total of nearly two hours of ass fucking fury as hole after hole gets pummeled and bred with one huge load after the next. From the infamous HDK dungeon, to bathroom glory holes, massage tables and to even the back of a truck, Steve fucks his way from one cum spewing climax to the very next, all with unbridled fury and intensity until the bottoms are dripping with Steves manly jizz.
Duration: 2:01:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1346kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steve Wylie Raw

Raw Play Honolulu

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Joey Milano, Ryan Jamison, Alan Gregory, Sparky, Kam Run, Gabe, Tomas Claire, Eli Donalson
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Orgies, Muscles, Bareback, Facial, Cumshot, Interracial
All out bareback sex party for guys to join us, top, bottom, versatile it’s all good! 2night starting at 8pm party goes on until the last guy condoms. No condoms allowed Raw Play Only.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Play

Falcon - Picture Perfect Torun

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Falcon Studios
Erotic photographer Dylan Roberts mischievously directs his studly models, including Marc Dylan, Angelo Marconi and Charlie Harding, in Picture Perfect blazing scenarios. He wants scorching action and exchanges in his final shots, and his models deliver beyond his expectations. His subjects may not be ready for the dirty directions they receive, but once they get going, they're unstoppable. The excitement builds and the hormones and raw sexuality take over, giving frame after frame of Picture Perfect man sex. Finally, after seeing all of this action from behind the camera, our rascally photographer emerges to play out his own fantasy with a hot model.
Duration: 1:40:24
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2202kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon - Picture Perfect

Hairy Raw Tops Castleton

Studio: Raw Joxxx
Bottoms love there tops to fuck them bareback but they love nothing better than looking up at a hot masculine hairy chest with hard pecs knowing their slut hole is getting barebacked and pounded deep. Hot Hairy Tops provides steamy sweaty action to slut bottoms in heat!
Muscle jock Tomm Black was on his regular jogging path in the forest when he came across a hot young boy Nick Daniels having a cigarette. Tomm being a health freak stopped and slapped the cigarette from Nicks hands and figured he would give him something to smoke on. Wiping out his cock he Nick to start sucking his uncut man meat and inhaling it all down to the base like a good little cock sucker boy. Tomm then got to playing with Nicks hot hole and getting it all wet so he could bareback it and teach this boy a lesson.
When you have two big dicks in a sling room there is a good chance both guys are gonna be taking it raw. Christian Rocks big white dick again Buster Slys thicker black fuck stick was a match waiting to happen. Each take a turn deep throating each others man meat and making other moan and beg for more. But Buster is the first one to jump in the sling and open his legs to let his phat ass swallow a nice long white rod. Christian thinks he has the upper hand but Buster quickly puts Christian in the sling and teaches him how to take big black cock - all bareback!
Jack Harper walks into the doctors office with a problem. He had a raging hard-on and didnt know what to do with it. Well Dr. Martin Love knew exactly how to fix it. He shoved it in his mouth right down to the base. But It only made it harder. So Dr. Love proceeded with further examination and checked out Jacks ass by eating it out and getting it all wet and sloppy with his tongue. When that didnt work Dr. Love shoved his thick uncut meat up his patients hole bareback and pumped until Jacks cock blew a load and his hard-on went away. Dr. Love knows how to treat his patients!
Its been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his PHAT ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1467kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Raw Tops

Guys Go Crazy Vol. 7: Twinks In Heat Masardis

Studio: Eromaxx
Guys Go Crazy Volume 7 presents over 60 guys ready for the party of their lives! Once the music starts pumping, the s start flowing and the hormones start raging, nothing can stop these hot and sweaty boys from getting naked and turning the party into a cock-fueled sex frenzy! All the hot butt-licking, cock-sucking, and thundering ass-pounding action that youve only ever seen in your wildest wet dreams is now jam-packed into this two-hour orgy extravaganza!
Duration: 2:00:24
Video: 720x576, MP4V, 2328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Go Crazy Vol. 7: Twinks In Heat

Время генерации страницы 0.30477 секунды с 9 запросами