View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 04:02 PM   #192
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Foxy Jesus - Vera King New Westminster

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus - Vera King

Leggy - Viivi Clouds West Shokan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs.
Her legs aren't the only long things about Viivi. Her arms go up in a high strappado as her neck is pulled down to the ground. Her expression has changed. We think she likes this.
The drool drips from her gagged mouth. Her tits are being bound with so much twine that they plump out and turn almost instantly purple. Just when she's comfortable the table is pulled out from under her.
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leggy - Viivi Clouds

Addee Finds Submission Torrey

Another rare find, a newbie to the adult world, and new to being an adult, Addee is just as sweet as they come...her vulnerability is sexy and sincere, but she longs to be used and controlled...the tight bondage works it's magic on her psyche' as she begins to realize the absolute submission demanded by the ropes...she is my helpless plaything, and it sinks in quick as I cut her panties off...Her tiny body is mouth watering as she struggles to find any comfort, and I keep the pressure on until Addee is my happy and willing little slave.
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3478kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 293.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addee Finds Submission

Finding Her Submissive Maple Lake

Addee's first shoot went very well...she displayed such sincerity in her enjoyment of BDSM, I knew we would have her back...This time, I wanted no role playing from this sexy little toy...I wanted an even more sincere look at how she reacts to submission and bondage...She waits for me to enter and dominate her, and her nervous excitement is apparent...As I bind her, she calms down, proving what I allready knew about her...she feels at home in restraint...She gets her first taste of Tens play today, and her reactions are priceless...the vibrator keeps her very animated...She endures some floggers and tails, as well has hot wax...I'm sure we will see her again.
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3463kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 235.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finding Her Submissive

HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine Sunburst

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
It's one hell of a day with Ella Raine and she's one hell of a bondage slut. She's one of those adorable little bondage bunnies that you just can't keep your hands or ropes off of. She's quickly tied up tight and ready for an OTK spanking with a tape gag firmly in her mouth.
In a standing spread eagle Ella has pantyhose put over her head, panties shoved in her mouth, then electrical tape wrapped around. The perfect INSEX mask takes away her sight. Now she doesn't know when the cane is coming or where it's going to hit her.
Time for Ella to fly. Her beautiful tits are bound tight with twine and then her legs are pulled up and wide apart leaving her cunt beautifully exposed. The flogger tenderizes it and then the vibrator goes to town on her sensitive little clit.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend Corrales

Release Year: 2022
Over the years, we’ve probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It’s his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we’re witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a “real life” couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there’s bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

HT - Jack Hammer, London River - Fit To Be Tied Robert Lee

Release Year: 2015
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her ecstasy.
When her body is already tired it's the perfect time for harder bondage. She thought a floor tie would be easy, but her arms are pulled up into the most extreme strappado she's ever experienced. Even leaning a few inches forward makes her arms feel like they are about to tear free of their sockets, but with the intense buzzing between her legs all she wants to do is thrash against the rope.
Jack makes that even more painful when he clamps her nipples to the floor in front of her. Arching back into the strappado means tugging at them, leaning forward to relieve the tension means a burning in her shoulders. It's predicament bondage at its best.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Jack Hammer, London River - Fit To Be Tied
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03391 секунды с 9 запросами